How does breast cancer affect the individual and the family?

A place for partners, family and friends to share experiences and information.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
hannah430
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

How does breast cancer affect the individual and the family?

Postby hannah430 » Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:16 pm

My mum got breast cancer when I was in primary school. Now that I am older I am finally getting a chance to think about how it has affected me and others.
I am a year twelve Community and Family Studies student from Freshwater Senior Campus currently conducting an Independent Research Project as part of my final grades. My research project must conduct primary research in relation to my topic of “How does Breast Cancer affect the individual and the family?” I would greatly appreciate if you would complete my questionnaire. All responses will be kept anonymous and confidential. Thankyou for completing it :happydance:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/GMTPDNR (this is not spam)

Return to “Partners, family, friends”