Ding...Round 3

A place for partners, family and friends to share experiences and information.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
wallbanger
Wise one
Wise one
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby wallbanger » Wed Nov 04, 2009 3:53 pm

Good luck Brad and Cathy.

Each one down is one less to get through.

Cathys reaction times seem almost by the book, so that is a good thing I suppose. Stick at it mate.

Dave.

schoolteacher
Forum Queen
Forum Queen

Postby schoolteacher » Wed Nov 04, 2009 1:26 pm

Good luck Brad and Cathy. I too suffered reactions to Taxotere..which worsened with each dose. My breathing was effected as I am asthmatic anyway.I had to stop 5th dose a bit earlier and skipped the 6th altogether as they had exhausted the meds to negate the side effects. I hope this one is plain sailing for you all.
:hugs: :hugs:

Janette
Forum Legend

Postby Janette » Wed Nov 04, 2009 12:39 pm

Thanks for the update Brad. I hope this round causes minimal side effects. Thinking of you all. :hugs:
Janette

Gail
Forum Legend

Postby Gail » Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:42 am

ove99
Guru
Guru

Ding...Round 3

Postby ove99 » Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:09 am

Return to “Partners, family, friends”