After Op Question

A place for partners, family and friends to share experiences and information.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
schoolteacher
Forum Queen
Forum Queen

Postby schoolteacher » Wed May 06, 2009 7:28 pm

My hubby was just there to help and support me..cooking meals, taking on my "duties" without complaint. I thanked him during my treatment for his apparent ease with and acceptance of my changed appearance..it was clear to me that it didnt change how he felt about me..and he showed patience and understanding for my tiredness and lethargy...he also fielded calls which I didnt feel strong enough to take (I found it exhausting repeating myself!)
Just be there...as you obviously are!!! Well done..
:wave: Chris

Janette
Forum Legend

Postby Janette » Wed May 06, 2009 6:27 pm

Janette

tanya
Hot-shot
Hot-shot
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby tanya » Wed May 06, 2009 5:00 pm

Mike

After Op Question

Postby Mike » Wed May 06, 2009 4:44 pm

Return to “Partners, family, friends”