Wish my Mum wasn't sick

A place for partners, family and friends to share experiences and information.

schoolteacher
Forum Queen
Forum Queen

Re: Wish my Mum wasn't sick

Postby schoolteacher » Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:53 pm

Thank goodness you are ok :hugs: It sounds as if mum has found the to care she needs and deserves at last :clap: We do care :hugs:

Janette
Forum Legend

Postby Janette » Sat Oct 08, 2011 2:24 pm

Thanks for letting us know you're ok. It sounds like Mum is getting the care she deserves. People who go beyond in their care are wonderful.

Of course we care! :hugs:
Janette

pamela47
Enlightened one
Enlightened one
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby pamela47 » Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:13 pm

So glad you are ok and that your mum is receiving good care now. :hugs: Pam
2005 DCIS on RHS - Lumpectomy and Radiotherapy.
In December 2006 another incident of Cancer on LHS - So had a Bilateral
Mastectomy. 13/8/2009 Had a Bilateral Latissimus Dorsi reconstruction.
December 2009 Massive infection in LHS. - out of hospital after 7 days - all's well since then.

Gail
Forum Legend
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Gail » Sat Oct 08, 2011 12:53 pm

Such a relief! thank you for responding and so nice to hear things are a little brighter. :grouphug:
"You Gotta Laugh!"

Gail

Diagnosed April 2006,Lumpectomy,17 of 25 nodes positive, chemo, radiation. Finished treatment March 07
Diagnosed July 2012 cancer of mediastinal(nodes around lungs and heart)pelvis and spine. Up for the fight!

trish.ca71

Postby trish.ca71 » Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:51 pm

Hi everyone. I am ok. It wasn't getting support or thought you didn't care. I am in a dark place and trying to find things to get me out of it. :sniff: Was getting sick of talking about it that is all. Thanks so much, you are awsome. :grouphug:

I am visiting Mum at the moment. She had a real bad day yesterday but doing ok today, brighter. Dad tells me that over the last three weeks she has been sleeping more. Trying to tell myself this doesn't mean anything but you know us daughters we worry.

The Community Nurse here and her staff are awsome, there is a lady who comes around each week to help clean the house and she just goes above and beyond the call of duty, it gives me so much of a lift. She treats my Mum like she was her own mother, so rare and her life is far from uncomplicated. Wow. :) :heart:

Gail
Forum Legend

Postby Gail » Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:20 am

Trish, I am very much hoping that you felt you weren't getting the support you needed here and have left and that is all. Please let us know that, so we can rest easyl :grouphug:
"You Gotta Laugh!"

Gail

Diagnosed April 2006,Lumpectomy,17 of 25 nodes positive, chemo, radiation. Finished treatment March 07
Diagnosed July 2012 cancer of mediastinal(nodes around lungs and heart)pelvis and spine. Up for the fight!

pamela47
Enlightened one
Enlightened one

Postby pamela47 » Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:48 am

Trish, I have been following your story but have not replied til now. Come back to us - we do care - Please!!!!

:hugs: Pam
2005 DCIS on RHS - Lumpectomy and Radiotherapy.
In December 2006 another incident of Cancer on LHS - So had a Bilateral
Mastectomy. 13/8/2009 Had a Bilateral Latissimus Dorsi reconstruction.
December 2009 Massive infection in LHS. - out of hospital after 7 days - all's well since then.

Janette
Forum Legend

Postby Janette » Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:56 am

Trish,
Please don't leave without letting us know you are ok. There has to be some help available. Please just talk to one of the helplines. :hugs:
Janette

BronNZ
Been there, done that
Been there, done that

Postby BronNZ » Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:43 am

Me too, Trish, please let us help you :hugs:
Bron
When life gives you a rainy day, play in the puddles!
[color=#000000]

Gail
Forum Legend

Postby Gail » Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:29 am

Trish have also pm'd you.
"You Gotta Laugh!"

Gail

schoolteacher
Forum Queen
Forum Queen

Postby schoolteacher » Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:26 am

Just emailed you Trish. Really worried after this last post :hugs: :hugs:

trish.ca71

Postby trish.ca71 » Sat Oct 01, 2011 3:03 am

Goodbye everyone. Thanks for your support and kindness. Much love and Goodluck...

Gail
Forum Legend

Postby Gail » Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:42 am

Trish, as you said it is just a temporary fix. Living life is the best fix you can get, sunshine, swimming, walking will be far better for your mental health at the moment. :hugs:
"You Gotta Laugh!"

Gail

trish.ca71

Postby trish.ca71 » Fri Sep 30, 2011 3:39 am

Yeah probably not... But I went down the bottle shop tonight and for the moment I feel ok. Had a real bad day today, really bad. I actually found something that made me feel better, although for 5 minutes. See how I go. I will grab anything that will get me through.

Janette
Forum Legend

Postby Janette » Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:37 am

I hardly think now is a good time to stop the antidepressants and cancel the appointment with the councillor, it doesn't make any sense. I think you need to talk to your medical team and discuss the medication and options with them. :hugs:
Janette

Return to “Partners, family, friends”