My Mother's Breast Cancer - not sure how I will cope

A place for partners, family and friends to share experiences and information.

trish.ca71
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: My Mother's Breast Cancer - not sure how I will cope

Postby trish.ca71 » Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:05 am

:hugs: :rose: :heart: :(

Janette
Forum Legend

Postby Janette » Tue Aug 30, 2011 12:09 pm

Hi Bo,
I hope you are never confronted with bc again, yourself or family. It is not easy losing the person you love, particularly your Mum, but as time passes it does ease even though you think it never will.

I hope you are able to find peace in the knowledge that she is no longer suffering. We are still here for support if you feel you need to vent, or just someone to listen. :hugs: :rose:
Janette

angel33
Superstar
Superstar
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby angel33 » Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:32 am

I have just found this thread....

My condolences to you and your family :grouphug: ,
:rose: and a rose for your mum!
I hope in time, you can turn your mums pain, into purpose in your life!
Im sure she is watching over you, be kind to yourself and take each day at a time.
angel33
EBC 1997, bony mets Dec 2000, liver mets april 2007, chemo since

Marydean
Forum Queen
Forum Queen

Postby Marydean » Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:53 pm

Bo, I'm so sorry to hear your Mum has now passed and that it was so dreadfully difficult. My deepest condolences to you and your family. :grouphug:
Dancing through life, healing every cell in my body.

Gail
Forum Legend

Postby Gail » Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:46 pm

My sincere sympathy for the loss of your mum. Mums are very precious to all of us. :grouphug:
"You Gotta Laugh!"

Gail

Diagnosed April 2006,Lumpectomy,17 of 25 nodes positive, chemo, radiation. Finished treatment March 07
Diagnosed July 2012 cancer of mediastinal(nodes around lungs and heart)pelvis and spine. Up for the fight!

Kerrie
Been there, done that
Been there, done that

Postby Kerrie » Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:49 am

Bo,
So sorry to hear of the loss of your Mum.
I lost my Mum to breast cancer 23 years ago and i so understand your pain. Mum's are our best friends and to lose them at any age is so devastating. :hugs:
DX Oct 2009. 15mm tumour. Grade 2 Stage 2. 2/18 nodes pos. OES/PROG + HER -

kiwijan
Forum Queen
Forum Queen

Postby kiwijan » Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:14 am

my sympathy to you and your family for the loss of your Mum. As you say; she is no longer suffering. :hugs: :hugs:
Stage 1; Grade 11; bc. ER/PR positive; lumpectomy and rads. Finished 5yrs of tamoxifen on 1/11/10

Bopeep

Postby Bopeep » Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:02 am

Thank you all kindly for your kindness towards me. I wish all of you the best outcomes for your BC, I really do. I hate cancer!

My Mother passed away on the 15/8/2011. I know she is in a better place and I would never want her back to the h*ll she was in - but I cannot feel anything good at the moment - which is normal.

Take care all of you - with our family history I'm bound to be back. :grouphug:

Bo.

Janette
Forum Legend

Postby Janette » Tue May 17, 2011 1:17 pm

My Dad just passed away from a stage IV brain tumour and his passing was a relief to me after seeing the deterioration. He lost his mind, his sight, his balance, his dignity but he is at peace now thankfully.

I hope you can feel that your Mum is in a better place when she passes away. :hugs:
Janette

schoolteacher
Forum Queen
Forum Queen

Postby schoolteacher » Tue May 17, 2011 10:42 am

Bopeep

Postby Bopeep » Tue May 17, 2011 5:17 am

Bopeep

Postby Bopeep » Tue May 17, 2011 5:13 am

Bopeep

Postby Bopeep » Tue May 17, 2011 4:41 am

Bopeep

Postby Bopeep » Tue May 17, 2011 4:36 am

Bopeep

Postby Bopeep » Tue May 17, 2011 4:33 am

Return to “Partners, family, friends”