Maroondah or Box Hill Hospitals??

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Mishty
Hot-shot
Hot-shot
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Maroondah or Box Hill Hospitals??

Postby Mishty » Tue May 26, 2015 10:24 pm

Thanks Judy :) Box Hill is all shiny and new I had surgery there late last year and it was lovely! Just wondered if any of our Melbourne people had had recons at either hospital..
Friends are the Family we choose for ourselves!
Michelle

JudyB
Forum Queen
Forum Queen

Re: Maroondah or Box Hill Hospitals??

Postby JudyB » Tue May 26, 2015 6:10 pm

I had mine private so at Epworth Eastern. Sorry I can't think of anyone who had theirs at either of the other hospitals, I do know though that Box Hill have just had a massive renovation and is probably all nice and sparkling and new. I think if you are happy with your surgeon you would probably be happy anywhere that they decide to operate.

Hope someone more helpful comes along soon
DX Sep 09, LB mast with axillary diss. Grd 2 Ductal Carc. 50mm diam. Margins clear. 1/13 nodes. OR+ PR+, HER2- . FEC x 3, Taxotere x 3, RADS x 30, Tamoxifen, DIEP reconstruction April 2011, Femara 2013, Oophorectomy 2013.

Mishty
Hot-shot
Hot-shot

Maroondah or Box Hill Hospitals??

Postby Mishty » Tue May 26, 2015 11:01 am

Hi everyone :) I posted in the wrong place ooops! I am wondering if anyone has had a Mastectomy and Reconstruction at either Maroondah or Box Hill Hosptitals??? or do you know of anyone who has?? just wondering what their track records are? would love to hear anything please... Thanks!
Friends are the Family we choose for ourselves!

Michelle

Return to “Reconstruction”