Nipple prosthesis- check these out!

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
MariaJ
Guru
Guru
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Nipple prosthesis- check these out!

Postby MariaJ » Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:42 pm

Yes Rosa they are a bit expensive but I think worth considering especially if you are like me and can't decide whether to nipple or not to nipple. I am still a few months off that anyway as my tissue expanders are still in, but it would be nice to at least have the appearance of a normal breast at times. :wink:
Dx LBC Feb2013 IDC + DCIS Stage 1, Grade 2, HER2+ Wide Excision then LB Mastectomy . 12 x weekly taxol chemo, 12 months herceptin due to finish march 2014. Prophylactic RB Mastectomy Nov 2013 . Bilateral expanders Nov2013

The new girl
Forum Queen
Forum Queen

Re: Nipple prosthesis- check these out!

Postby The new girl » Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:07 pm

:wave: I agree maria. The nipples look good,a little expensive but they would do the job for those not wanting to have more surgery....Rosa

MariaJ
Guru
Guru

Nipple prosthesis- check these out!

Postby MariaJ » Tue Mar 11, 2014 9:35 pm

I have just come across this website, they look great.
You glue them on for up to a week, and then keep reusing them.
http://www.pink-perfect.com/
Dx LBC Feb2013 IDC + DCIS Stage 1, Grade 2, HER2+ Wide Excision then LB Mastectomy . 12 x weekly taxol chemo, 12 months herceptin due to finish march 2014. Prophylactic RB Mastectomy Nov 2013 . Bilateral expanders Nov2013

Return to “Reconstruction”