Speaking of Dates....

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Janette
Forum Legend

Re: Speaking of Dates....

Postby Janette » Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:42 pm

It is much easier surgery but any surgery causes me a certain amount of anxiety. I don't think you ever get used to having surgery. I think I topped the dozen times and still get nervous. I almost had to excuse myself from the theatre for a nervous wee. :pmsl:
Janette

DancerMel28
Been there, done that
Been there, done that

Re: Speaking of Dates....

Postby DancerMel28 » Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:03 pm

I think the anxiety is something that is ever present no matter what it is we are dealing. I have my annual mammo/us on Monday and my levels have gradually been increasing even though I have no inkling to indicate anything wrong its just the 'what ifs'.

Good luck with your surgery next week I'm sure all will go well.

MagicKiwi
Your Maj
Your Maj
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Speaking of Dates....

Postby MagicKiwi » Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:16 pm

On another thread ladies were talking about dates. Looked in my diary this morning and "No Fish Oil Today" was in there. Which means this time next week back on the operating table. I don't know about others but I'm an internaliser and my increasingly frequent trips to the ladies :pmsl: means my anxiety levels are going up.

I'm glad as there has been shooting pains in my breast - not dibillitating - for about four weeks. Just enough to keep reminding you it's there. And the back has been hurting more this last four weeks than before - but I'm thinking that's part of the healing phase as I'm probably pushing it more. So probably a good thing. I don't know but I feel a lot more anxious about this surgery than the major one I had three months ago - go figure! This is going to be a walk in the park compared to that for goodness sake. :ouch:

Return to “Reconstruction”