Courier Mail Article Today

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Skettie
Hot-shot
Hot-shot
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Courier Mail Article Today

Postby Skettie » Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:57 pm

Awww you're so lovely Liv, thanks for the encouragement.
I'll let you know how I go so you know what your up for when your time comes :-)

liv

Postby liv » Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:31 pm

skets :hugs:
i would have done exactly the same to save money for new breasts, whats the point living somewhere lovely is you dont love or be at peace with yourself. :heart:
and well done with weight loss, its a good idea to be at an ideal weight with implants or reconstruction. before i got bc this year, in january i had silicon implants put in & so the surgeon could do exactly what he needed without any extra bits of fat or skin in that area i did loads of weights on the breast area...

good luck with your savings and dont be too disappointed if your not there exactly on time, you know it will happen, might take just a bit longer..great goal to reach :D

Skettie
Hot-shot
Hot-shot

Postby Skettie » Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:33 pm

I'm well thanks Liv :-)

Moved out of my gorgeous little beach unit on the weekend and in with a friend to help save for my new boobs! Aiming for March at this stage.
I've been exercising my rather large posterior in an attempt to move the weight I put on after chemo! I'm 4kg down now, 9 to go!!!
Health wise I'm incredibly lucky to be doing well.

I'm glad to see things have been going well for you :-)

liv

Postby liv » Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:12 pm

skettie :hugs:
how are you going? just thinking and wishing you good vibes :heart:

schoolteacher
Forum Queen
Forum Queen

Postby schoolteacher » Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:58 pm

:grr: that is terrible! We are in Australia for goodness sakes, not a third world country. people should be able to access health services more readily than that!

Skettie
Hot-shot
Hot-shot

Courier Mail Article Today

Postby Skettie » Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:51 pm

Just an interesting article today on the state of elective surgery waiting times!!!

"The longest waits at the RBWH are for non-urgent category 3 patients needing to see a plastic and reconstructive surgeon, with 90 per cent waiting up to 3092 days or almost 8 1/2 years."

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/quee ... 6511058373

Return to “Reconstruction”