Surgery completed at last

Kerrie
Been there, done that
Been there, done that
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Surgery completed at last

Postby Kerrie » Sat Oct 27, 2012 4:25 pm

Chris wonderful news.
So glad to hear you are well and home :v_happy:
DX Oct 2009. 15mm tumour. Grade 2 Stage 2. 2/18 nodes pos. OES/PROG + HER -

Janette
Forum Legend

Postby Janette » Sat Oct 27, 2012 3:53 pm

Great to hear you are home Chris, I hope the results are wonderful. :hugs:
Janette

liv
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby liv » Sat Oct 27, 2012 2:26 pm

:hugs: sounds great, so excited that your finally on yr way to normality.

:v_happy: whoop whoop :v_happy:
x

Blizz
Been there, done that
Been there, done that

Postby Blizz » Sat Oct 27, 2012 1:54 pm

so good to read this! :clap:

ruth1
Forum Queen
Forum Queen

Postby ruth1 » Sat Oct 27, 2012 12:57 pm

well done you. Bit like a Xmas present - unwrap and see a nice surprise lets hope. Hope you dont have too much discomfort. Hug. R
Dx IDC 2cm grade 3 ER/PR pos. DCIS grade 3, fam hist metastatic BC. Bi lat mastectomy, FEC x 4, surgical revision pending. AI x 5 yrs Femara

schoolteacher
Forum Queen
Forum Queen

Surgery completed at last

Postby schoolteacher » Sat Oct 27, 2012 12:54 pm

Thanks for all your good wishes girls. I arrived home today and all went smoothly. I haven't seen the results yet as I am bound up tightly still in foam rubber. I won't be unwrapped until 8th Nov according to discharge papers and clinic appointment. That could make returning to work on the 5th as planned tricky! I am eager for the unveiling as I can't imagine a smooth tummy ATM. Right breast reduced slightly and liposuctioned to try to match reconstructed left breast.
No pain and I seem to be moving easily. More comfortable now the drains are out :D
Rest, recover and wait nervously now :wave:

Return to “Reconstruction”