Bustin' Out - Pink Ladies Night [Perth]

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Marydean
Forum Queen
Forum Queen
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Bustin' Out - Pink Ladies Night [Perth]

Postby Marydean » Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:23 pm

Totally missed this thread before, Andy, just wanted to say - fabulous website!! :clap: Nicely done.
Dancing through life, healing every cell in my body.

Chrissy
Enlightened one
Enlightened one

Postby Chrissy » Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:58 pm

Would have just flown out to NZ (fingers crossed)
But early in the new year sounds nice (thats if 'young' ole farts are invited!)
Hope that you are keeping well :hugs: Chrissy Kik

AndyK
Enlightened one
Enlightened one

Postby AndyK » Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:33 pm

nothing official. a few of us are going to harbor town on Friday 12th November to do some early ...... shopping. There'll be a big party early in the new year at my place. once I know when my operation will be... Bit of a celebration of life...
----------------------------
Andy
I'm the real life energiser bunny ...

Chrissy
Enlightened one
Enlightened one

Postby Chrissy » Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:10 pm

Sorry I missed it too!
Any plans of having another Get Together before Christmas tho I am away until the end of November and then in hospital for a few days the day after we get back! :grouphug: Chrissy Kik

molly dooker
Forum Queen
Forum Queen

Postby molly dooker » Mon Oct 25, 2010 10:07 am

Oh yes I agree with Gail, I think the photos and website are brilliant! (Forgot to mention what I thought of all of that as well, so hopeless I am :pmsl: )
Chris

Gail
Forum Legend

Postby Gail » Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:57 am

Andy, what an amazing website, all credit to you girls, its fabulous. And the photos are beautiful. :wave:
"You Gotta Laugh!"

Gail

Diagnosed April 2006,Lumpectomy,17 of 25 nodes positive, chemo, radiation. Finished treatment March 07
Diagnosed July 2012 cancer of mediastinal(nodes around lungs and heart)pelvis and spine. Up for the fight!

molly dooker
Forum Queen
Forum Queen

Postby molly dooker » Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:27 pm

OMG Andy, so sorry, I totally forgot! I am so glad it went off so well. And the photos are great! Apologies again. Too many things on lately....that's my excuse, not a good one, but the only one I've got unfortunately. :oops: :oops:
Chris

AndyK
Enlightened one
Enlightened one

Postby AndyK » Sat Oct 23, 2010 3:21 pm

Just a quick note to let everyone know that a great time was had by all. We really did "Bust out" and celebrate life. :)
Photos are on our website.
Andy

molly dooker
Forum Queen
Forum Queen

Postby molly dooker » Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:19 pm

Might come Andy. It's only down the road from me. Will get off my *rse and ask some girls. Will let you know asap. :)
Chris

AndyK
Enlightened one
Enlightened one

Postby AndyK » Fri Oct 08, 2010 6:35 pm

Only a couple of weeks to go... we'd love some RSVP's so we can make sure we don't get caught short on the champagne and platters.

Full details available here
Andy

AndyK
Enlightened one
Enlightened one

Postby AndyK » Fri Oct 08, 2010 6:35 pm

Only a couple of weeks to go... we'd love some RSVP's so we can make sure we don't get caught short on the champagne and platters.

Full details available here
Andy

AndyK
Enlightened one
Enlightened one

Postby AndyK » Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:47 am

The Publican
774 Albany Hwy East Vic Park

I have to be honest... it wasn't organised by me, rather a friend who also has a sister going through this cr*p also. She felt she just had to do something.
Andy

molly dooker
Forum Queen
Forum Queen

Postby molly dooker » Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:36 am

Sounds great Andy! Good on you. Which pub? Or have you put it on there, I have just missed it?? (Missing a lot of things lately lol)

I will let you know asap. Going to see Rhys Darby the night before, and my nephew's wedding the day after, so could be a good three days with your gig added in. :D :happydance:
Chris

AndyK
Enlightened one
Enlightened one

Postby AndyK » Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:25 am

Night out to celebrate life.... details in the events section...
Andy

AndyK
Enlightened one
Enlightened one

Postby AndyK » Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:06 am

Please join us for a fun girls night out for a good cause.

Please wear something pink to celebrate life in general and the launch of Andy K's new website Pinky's Nest - Breast Cancer Gateway. There will be no formalities, just a bunch of girls, nice food, a few drinks and plenty of dancing.

Cost: Donations from $20 please

Guests will enjoy cocktail style platters and a glass of bubbly. Drinks available from the bar at normal prices.
The Publican has kindly donated one platter and offered $10 cocktails for anyone in the group (not usually available on a Friday).

All profits go to Breast Cancer Foundation of WA.

We welcome sponsors from the business community to help fund this event, increasing the end donation. All sponsors will receive a free plug on the night.

You are welcome to bring along your Mum, daughter, sister, Aunt, niece or friend (as long as they are 18+), the more the merrier. If it is more than just you coming, please leave a post on here or PM me to let us know so that we can pre-order the platters.

Hope to see you all there!

The Publican
774 Albany Hwy East Vic Park
22 October · 19:30 - 23:30
Andy

Return to “WA”