Seminar Role Natural Therapies in Prevention/Tx of Cancer

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
sparkles3001
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby sparkles3001 » Tue Nov 10, 2009 12:53 am

I will have to find out about babysitting etc. before I sign up, but this follows what we were saying at the lunch the other day doesn't it?
Thanks for posting
Love
Sparkles

molly dooker
Forum Queen
Forum Queen

Seminar Role Natural Therapies in Prevention/Tx of Cancer

Postby molly dooker » Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:20 pm

Hi All Perthites,
I just received in the mail from the Cancer Council of WA information about a seminar titled, "The Role of Natural Therapies in the Prevention and Treatment of Cancer". I will quote some of the leaflet:

This informative seminar will cover the following:
* How stress/depression can influence how the body works
* Role of support from family, friends and therapists
* Dietary factors, nutritional and herbal supplements and cancer
* Exercise in the prevention and management of cancer symptoms
* Role of meditation

Presented by Professor Avni Sali
When: Sat 5 December
Time: 2pm to 4pm
Where: Wollaston Conference CEntre, Wollaston Rd, Mt Claremont
Cost: No Charge
Afternoon Tea will be provided
To Register please call 13 11 20 by Wed 2 December.

Sounds quite good. I think I will go along.
:wave: Chris
Chris

Return to “WA”