Purple twilight walk october 25/ 4:15pm synergy parklands kings park

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
sparkles3001
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby sparkles3001 » Sat Oct 18, 2008 10:45 pm

:biggrin: it'd be great to see and meet you, have a great time at your great nephew's 1st - usually the parents are so happy to make it to that point the drinks are on the house :biggrin: if you drink that is...

warpgirl
Superstar
Superstar

Postby warpgirl » Sat Oct 18, 2008 12:25 am

Hiya Sparkles

my dh and I might join you...we have a 1st birthday party to go to in the afternoon (great nephew) but that would be finished in time. I'll get onto the BCFWA website and check the details and let you know.

Cheers
Helen

PS I'm refuse to feel as old as being a great aunt makes me sound...

sparkles3001

Purple twilight walk october 25/ 4:15pm synergy parklands kings park

Postby sparkles3001 » Sat Oct 18, 2008 12:03 am

Hi! :wave: just wanted to see if you girls know about the purple tshirt twilight walk for the breast cancer foundation of wa, it's on in at the synergy playground / 4:15pm . Cost is $25 - i think it might be a fundraiser event - they also send you a purple tshirt with silver writing on it - and is supposed to be really good. if you want to come... It'd be nice to meet some of you there... :happydance: :bighug:
Last edited by sparkles3001 on Mon Oct 20, 2008 7:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “WA”