Thurs 4th October

jezza
Forum Queen
Forum Queen
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Thurs 4th October

Postby jezza » Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:26 pm

Its great that we meet up all over Australia!! Thanks Chrissy for organising it.

Look forward to seeing the pics.

jezza
Dx Jan. 1992 9mm Grade 3 IDC node neg. LB mast. Prophylactic RB mast. 6 months later. No chemo. No rads. Saline implants. 22 years NED. (No Evidence of Disease)

Kazzie61
Hot-shot
Hot-shot
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Kazzie61 » Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:00 pm

Yes Liv...it was lovely to meet you all :clap:
I've emailed the pics to Janette so she can put them in the correct place.....not to mention I'm a bit technologically challenged :pmsl:
Look forward to catching up again :hugs:

Karen :heart:
Dx 5/10/10, Stage 1, Grade 3, Triple Negative.
Lumpectomy, Node Negative, 6 x TC Chemo, BMX with immediate DIEP 20/05/11
Dx stage 4, bone mets 20/05/12, liver mets 07/02/13
Radiation June 2012
Monthly Xgeva June 2012
Chemo...Paclitaxel/Gemzar December 2012
Chemo...Xeloda Feb 2013

liv

Postby liv » Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:38 pm

had a lovely lunch with the girls. :heart:
ceasar salad, a glass of red & slice of rhubarb & raspberry pie...delish!
kazzie, chrissy warpgirl (Helen) :hugs: great meeting you all and look forward to more catch ups...even if its just a coffee :v_happy:

x

warpgirl
Superstar
Superstar

Postby warpgirl » Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:05 am

I may not be able to meet you at 11.30 but will try and get there as soon as possible after that (probably more like a bit after 12)

Cheers
Helen

angel33
Superstar
Superstar

Postby angel33 » Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:11 am

Enjoy ladies!
:thumbup2:
EBC 1997, bony mets Dec 2000, liver mets april 2007, chemo since

Janette
Forum Legend

Postby Janette » Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:59 pm

I also hope you have a lovely day. :hugs:
Janette

pamela47
Enlightened one
Enlightened one

Postby pamela47 » Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:30 pm

Have a great day girls. Pam
2005 DCIS on RHS - Lumpectomy and Radiotherapy.
In December 2006 another incident of Cancer on LHS - So had a Bilateral
Mastectomy. 13/8/2009 Had a Bilateral Latissimus Dorsi reconstruction.
December 2009 Massive infection in LHS. - out of hospital after 7 days - all's well since then.

liv

Postby liv » Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:55 pm

see you all there tomorrow :)
have radiologist appointment for markings at 3.30pm...
....worked out just perfectly :)
x

Phyllis
Hot-shot
Hot-shot

Postby Phyllis » Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:52 pm

Hi,

Well, actually as of yesterday afternoon, I'm a bit worried about the reconstruction. I was out in the garden yesterday trimming some bushes and afterwards my chest felt very soft.....I'm afraid I might have ruptured the expander :crybaby: I googled about it and it said not to panic as they only put pure saline in which can't hurt, but the expander would have to be removed. I've had a few hic ups right from the beginning with this thing and if it has to be removed I'm thinking I might just go back to being flat as I was before. It's just almost too much worry to be bothered with.... :( I'm not due to get my next infusion till tomorrow week...the 17th...but I'll see a GP this week and see what they think, if they agree with me that something is wrong. It just doesn't feel right to me..... :(

So, you're going to RPH....my mum used to go there for chemo, but I think she had her mastectomy done at Charlies. I had the option to go to RPH too, but chose Charlies. I can't remember the name of the bloke mum had, she's been gone 4 yrs now. But I took her there a couple of times and met her doctors and I think they just introduced themselves by their first names, they were fairly young. A couple of them had dealt with her since they first came out of med school, about 12 years, and were very fond of her and were very sad when she finally died aged 90 yrs.

Good luck....I'll be thinking of you. :heart:
Diagnosed with BC 23rd Dec. 2010. Right mastectomy 31st Jan. 2011. Grade 3. Stage 2. HER2 neg. No cancer found in any other part of the body. Declined chemo.

liv

Postby liv » Sun Sep 09, 2012 1:08 pm

Annie (phyllis) :hugs:
at rph (Sorry no Drs names publicly please)...single at this stage but will make final decision on the 18th.

wow silicone implants for you :xfingers:

x

Phyllis
Hot-shot
Hot-shot

Postby Phyllis » Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:32 pm

Where you having it done Liv ??? Just the one or bilateral ?? Who's your surgeon ?? Sorry for all the questions :ouch: just curious !! :rose:

You'll be fine.... I had my right one off at Charlies in January 2011. Am not having a reconstruction, should be finished with my infusions by the end of October. :clap: May even be able to have the silicone implant op before Christmas....or else it will have to wait till the New Year.

Good luck girl....I'll mark you date on my calendar and be thinking of you

Cheers, Annie (phyllis) :hugs:
Diagnosed with BC 23rd Dec. 2010. Right mastectomy 31st Jan. 2011. Grade 3. Stage 2. HER2 neg. No cancer found in any other part of the body. Declined chemo.

liv

Postby liv » Sat Sep 08, 2012 3:37 pm

chrissy

im having mastectomy 18th september & hopefully all goes well, no infection etc..
so im saying a yes at this stage to catch up with u luvlies. :happydance:

c'mon phyllis :)

x

Phyllis
Hot-shot
Hot-shot

Postby Phyllis » Sat Sep 08, 2012 2:59 pm

I guess it's worth a thought....what time at the Mt. Lawley Stn ?? If I have a time I can work out when to leave Mandurah etc etc...

Cheers, Anne

Chrissy
Enlightened one
Enlightened one

Postby Chrissy » Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:21 pm

Happy to pick you you or anybody from the Mt Lawley Train Station - easier to pick up there than in the City
Mt Lawley is on the Midland line and is only 3 mins from the city railway station
Let me know
Chrissy Kik

Phyllis
Hot-shot
Hot-shot

Postby Phyllis » Fri Sep 07, 2012 6:35 pm

Mmmmm, I'm thinking perhaps ... not ...for me. :bawl: A bit awkward for me to get to, and of course a long way to come from Mandurah. At Miss Mauds in the city last year, even though I messed everything up, it was easy for me to just catch a train up. But I hate driving at the best of times and there's no way in the world I'd drive up to Kings Park. So really sorry, I won't be making it this time. But will be thinking of you, I'm sure you'll have a great time. :v_happy:

Cheers, :heart:

Return to “WA”