mothers day classic - who's going???

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
KarenC
wasn't born yesterday
wasn't born yesterday
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: mothers day classic - who's going???

Postby KarenC » Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:47 pm

I'm doing the MDC walk at Geelong with my two daughters.
It was a great morning last year , we headed off for a nice breakfast afterward.
Are there any others doing it at Geelong ?
Invasive Ductual Carcinoma Bre grade 3, ER+/PR+ Her2+ Feb '10 Lumpectomy 20mm clear margins clear lymph nodes Chemo March '10 Taxotere Carboplatin Herceptin 5 weeks radiation Femara - 5 years

schoolteacher
Forum Queen
Forum Queen

Postby schoolteacher » Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:10 pm

Will get back to you Sue. DH now talking about a family get together for lunch. I am doing Relay for Life in Sept so will be doing ny then. Would lime to walk with you again though :hugs:

LuvMyLab
Superstar
Superstar

Postby LuvMyLab » Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:17 am

We are walking 8km at 9.30am - pink wave Chris.

molly dooker
Forum Queen
Forum Queen

Postby molly dooker » Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:53 pm

Hi Andy,
Is it actually ON Mother's Day? If so, it's not usually a good day for me. BUT, having said that, DD will be away in England, so we won't have to go to her soccer game......they always (!!) have a soccer game on Mother's Day, usually around lunchtime! Unbelievable! Of course we want to watch her game, but lunchtime on Mother's Day, one of the busiest days of the year for a lot of Mum's is really silly I feel.
I don't have my Mum to see anymore.... :( , actually it will be my first mother's day without her. :sniff:
Anyway, what time is it? Where is it? And how long.....etc? I Will let you know Andy.
Chris

schoolteacher
Forum Queen
Forum Queen

Postby schoolteacher » Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:37 pm

I didn't enter this year when they emailed me as I thought I was scheduled fir surgery around that time. Now I am free but conscious that my parents are not getting any younger so will probably spend time with them. What time are you walking Sue do you know?

LuvMyLab
Superstar
Superstar

Postby LuvMyLab » Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:04 pm

I'm going and have again got a team called BCAUS!! A few of my girlfriends are coming along on the 8km walk and then we are going to have Yum Cha afterwards (and some wine....)

Marydean
Forum Queen
Forum Queen

Postby Marydean » Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:08 pm

What a fantastic idea. I always think it would be great for the Forum to have a team, and so everyone could enter under the team name etc.

Sadly this year I won't be doing the MDC, because I'll be in another state ticking off an item on my bucket list, and the bucket list event clashes with the walk. :crybaby:
Dancing through life, healing every cell in my body.

AndyK
Enlightened one
Enlightened one

mothers day classic - who's going???

Postby AndyK » Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:03 am

Hey girls. Who wants to meet up for the mothers day classic walk? I'll be recent out of surgery, so will only sign up for the 4km walk (with doc's permission), but I have a few friends who want to do it so I thought... why not?
So's who would like to come along? Don't worry if you can't walk much, you can "amble" with the rest of us.
We should make an effort to try to get all the perth girls together. Maybe go out for breakfast after.
----------------------------
Andy
I'm the real life energiser bunny ...

Return to “WA”