Friday, 21st October.

chrismelb
Forum Queen
Forum Queen

Re: Friday, 21st October.

Postby chrismelb » Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:26 am

Good luck Phyllis, Can you take a photo to post? Love to see the wood burned ladies.
Dx 9/03 EBC
5/12 ABC bones-Herceptin,Tamox&Zometa
8/12 Liver mets-Abraxane,Herceptin&Zometa
6/13 Xeloda/Tykerb Xgeva
11/14 TDM1 Xgeva
1/15 Rads to tumour in head
2/16 Whole brain rads lepto. mets, continue TDM1
8/16. Navelbine, Herceptin
1/17 Neratanib Xeloda & Herceptin.

Phyllis
Hot-shot
Hot-shot
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Phyllis » Wed Oct 19, 2011 12:45 am

Thanks. I do pyrography (wood burning pictures onto wood) and I've made some.... torsos ....with a pink ribbon on one side where a boob used to be, and where the other is, I've put a pink pearl for the nipple on the other side and she's wearing a bright pink sarong. :) I asked permission of course if I could sell them and after I sent them a photo they said I could. They're about the side of a big envelope, and I thought I'd charge $2 ea.
Diagnosed with BC 23rd Dec. 2010. Right mastectomy 31st Jan. 2011. Grade 3. Stage 2. HER2 neg. No cancer found in any other part of the body. Declined chemo.

Janette
Forum Legend

Postby Janette » Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:57 pm

I hope you have a great day and sell lots of merchandise. :hugs:
Janette

Phyllis
Hot-shot
Hot-shot
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Friday, 21st October.

Postby Phyllis » Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:53 pm

I'm getting very excited...on Friday at the Halls Head shopping centre (Mandurah) I'll be manning a Pink Ribbon stall all day. I'll have another ladying helping me, her name's Pam...we haven't met yet, but apparently she's 84 and was diagnosed with BC when she was 76.

I've received all my merchandise, bought myself a pink feather boa to wear :clap: have got the pink ribbon earrings, and I intend to enjoy my day. Pam can only help me in the morning, so Brian (my hubby) is going to help me in the afternoon.

I've never done this before, so I'm really looking forward to it. I believe a stall is going to be set up in Mandurah Centro too and possibly a few other places around Mandurah and the metro .... and possibly country areas....which is all good.

Thursday, there's going to be a field of pink ladies down on the eastern foreshore at Mandurah. I'm going to visit and just have a look. So I'm looking forward to that too, though I'm not actually involved with that.
Diagnosed with BC 23rd Dec. 2010. Right mastectomy 31st Jan. 2011. Grade 3. Stage 2. HER2 neg. No cancer found in any other part of the body. Declined chemo.

Return to “WA”