Invitation to a "Thank You" sausage sizzle

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Deebee
Hot-shot
Hot-shot
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Invitation to a "Thank You" sausage sizzle

Postby Deebee » Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:52 am

AndyK
Enlightened one
Enlightened one

Postby AndyK » Sun Apr 17, 2011 11:22 am

It was a wonderful day, with so many friends coming by throughout the day and evening. I'm feeling a little "gentle" this morning, but it was all worth it.
----------------------------
Andy
I'm the real life energiser bunny ...

LuvMyLab
Superstar
Superstar

Postby LuvMyLab » Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:34 pm

Andy, that's such a lovely idea, I might do something similar when I finish herceptin.. enjoy the day!

warpgirl
Superstar
Superstar

Postby warpgirl » Tue Mar 15, 2011 2:12 am

Thanks for the invitation Andy, I hope to be able to drop by that day :clap:

Cheers
Helen

AndyK
Enlightened one
Enlightened one

Postby AndyK » Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:19 am

mine is the end of this month. I might have a quiet day of reflection on that day.
Andy

BronNZ
Been there, done that
Been there, done that

Postby BronNZ » Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:10 am

Well done and a nice idea Andy, :clap:

Will be with you in spirit! I'm feeling the same, in fact today is my 1 year cancerversary! What a year, but the cancer has gone, and I haven't! :v_happy:
Bron
When life gives you a rainy day, play in the puddles!
[color=#000000]

AndyK
Enlightened one
Enlightened one

Invitation to a "Thank You" sausage sizzle

Postby AndyK » Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:47 am

While the past year has been a difficult one, it has been made a lot easier with the support of so many.
I have now completed treatment and am back on the road to a full recovery. So as a thank you to everyone and as a bit of an "I'm Back" announcement, I'm opening my doors for a few drinks and a sausage sizzle. So WA girls, feel free to drop on by for a glass or two of medicinal wine.

You are Invited ...

Date: Saturday 16th April 2011
Time: from 12noon

Nibbles, Sausages and Buns
Beer, Wine & Soft drink
Music & Atmosphere

Please, drop by any time during the afternoon. Bring your other half, bring the kids (note: we do have 2 kelpie dogs),bring a smile.
Andy

Return to “WA”