Upcoming Forum in Melbourne

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
jo
Been there, done that
Been there, done that
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Upcoming Forum in Melbourne

Postby jo » Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:00 pm

An open forum is being held at St Vincent's Hospital, and is presented by the Victorian Cooperative Oncology Group (VCOG). The title of the forum is :

DEATH AND DYING: Talking the Talk

The forum will include consumer's perspective on the most helpful way to communicate throughout the journey. There will also be a panel discussion and audience members will have an opportunity to ask questions.
WHEN: Thursday 30th July
TIME: 5:30pm refreshments for a 6:00pm start. Finish 7:30pm
WHERE: St Vincents Hospital
Chamberlain Theatre
Cnr. Victoria Parade and Nicholson St
Fitzroy

For more information about the forum or to RSVP, please contact Esther by
Friday 24th July. Ph. 9635 4174 or email
vcog@cancervic.org.au

I was notified so thought I would share the info. I have been to some of these forums & found them excellent for anyone with ABC.
Jo[/b]

Return to “Vic”