Memorial & Thanksgiving Service - October 5: Melbourne (NBCF, NBOCC, BCNA)

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
jayem
Forum Queen
Forum Queen
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby jayem » Mon Sep 15, 2008 7:01 pm

I received an invitation from BCNA to the Sydney event but as I will be in Melbourne for the National Gathering, then I am going to that one. They have sent me some parking vouchers for cheap parking.

Is anyone else thinking of going? The RSVP address for catering purposes is beacon@bcna.org.au and they will email you the vouchers.
Jan

Dx 20 Sept 2006, 2 cm IDC + DCIS, 1/16+ node, ER+, PR+, HER2-, 4 AC, 4 Taxol, 33 rads
CFEM Trial 5 years Arimidex, 5 year SOLE trial Femara
Dx Aug 2016 neuroendocrine cancer in pancreas, mets to liver, abdominal nodes, hip, skull, scalp and breast.

BCNA
Your Maj
Your Maj

Memorial & Thanksgiving Service - October 5: Melbourne (NBCF, NBOCC, BCNA)

Postby BCNA » Mon Sep 01, 2008 2:51 pm

The National Breast Cancer Foundation, National Breast and Ovarian Cancer Centre and Breast Cancer Network Australia will be holding non-denominational memorial services in both Sydney and Melbourne on 5th October 2008, for the families of women and men who have passed away from breast cancer. The service includes music, readings and prayers plus a quiet time to reflect.

Details

Date: Sunday, October 5, 2008
Time: 2:30pm - 3:30pm
Street: 120 Collins St
City/Town: Melbourne, Australia

Return to “Vic”