Breast Cancer Network Australia Melbourne Forum: October 11

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
JWade
Your Maj
Your Maj
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Her 2 Postive

Postby JWade » Thu Sep 11, 2008 2:34 pm

Would this be an advantageous forum to attend if you have had Her2 + BC.

I finished Herceptin in December 2007.

I did learn about receptors at a session at Cabrini whilst I was having treatment.

But I am out to learn what I can.

Cheers....Jan
Good Health, and Happiness to all Breast Cancer Survivors !!!! Stay well

BCNA
Your Maj
Your Maj

Breast Cancer Network Australia Melbourne Forum: October 11

Postby BCNA » Mon Sep 01, 2008 2:43 pm

BCNA is hosting our next forum in Melbourne on Saturday 11 October.

Associate Professor Michael Bilous, Director of the Tissue Pathology Department at Westmead Hospital, Sydney, will give an insight into how and why breast cancer is tested for hormone receptors, HER2 status, where tissue is stored and the test which will be available in the future. Melbourne oncologist Dr Richard de Boer will explain how pathology results guide treatment options for women. BCNA’s Ambassador, breast cancer survivor and inspirational speaker Stephanie Dowrick will also share her wisdom.

Details

Date: Saturday 11 October 2008
Time: 1pm – 4.30pm
Theme: Pathology – (How and Why breast cancer tissue is tested, stored and what that means for patient’s treatment)

Venue: The Nigel Peck Centre
Melbourne Grammar School
Domain Rd, Melbourne VIC

Melway Ref: 2L; A2
Parking Information: Up to 140 cars – Access via St Kilda Rd (near The Lodge)
Accessible: The theatre is accessible for those in wheelchairs and with walking sticks etc. Lifts are available

Seating is limited, so you must register if you would like to attend - The registration form is on our .

Return to “Vic”