Pretty In Pink Pamper Day

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
trinad
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Pretty In Pink Pamper Day

Postby trinad » Sun Aug 17, 2008 1:04 pm

Hi Ladies

I'm organising a pamper day for "Girls Night In" to raise money in aid of women's cancers through the Cancer Council. The event is being held on Saturday 18th October at Rydges Hotel (Exhibition St) and apart from being a very pink day it should also be a very relaxing day.

Date: 18th October
Time: 9am-5pm
Cost: Entry $15 with different pamper packs and lunch available

One of the guest speakers is Carol Whitehead from Breast Screen. Not only will she be able to tell us what to look out for but she will also have a kit full of items that you can hold and touch/feel. So for the first time we will be able to know what we need to be feeling for. We also have 3 other ladies that will be taking part in the day as guest speakers or MC that are cancer survivors.

There will also be mini shops, fashion parade, laughing session, auction and of course there will be pamper treatments such as massages, facials and manicures.

I'm still looking for models, so if there are any ladies out there that are cancer survivors and would like to walk the walk please contact me. Don't worry if your not a stick, because I'm not looking for sticks! I'm looking for REAL women to wear REAL clothes because the day is about feeling good and NOT being made to feel anything but GREAT.

All proceeds go straight to the Cancer Council, so please come along and be PAMPERED.

Kindest regards
Trina D
Event Coordinator

Mob: 0421 122 568
Office hours: Friday-Sunday 10am-5pm
http://www.blognow.com.au/pampering/

Return to “Vic”