breats cancer fundraiser

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
chris
Founding Member
Founding Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby chris » Sat Apr 12, 2008 4:30 pm

Ange could you give a little more info on the night eg. where the dinner is held , name of your organisation, where the money goes & how. Just like to be sure about things, one has to be these days. Chris ( please dont be insulted at my questions I'm just causous)

ange
Wise one
Wise one

breats cancer fundraiser

Postby ange » Fri Apr 11, 2008 11:50 pm

Hi everyone,
I am organising a fundraising dinner dance to help raise money for support and to help find a cure for breast cancer. it will be held on the 14th June in Keysborough, melbourne. Last year i raised $11,700. this year i want to beat that total. we will be having a raffle on the night. would anyone be interested in attending this night or even donate a prize? tickets cost $60.00 per head or $35.00 for children under 12. this includes 4 course meal and unlimited soft drinks, beer and wine....and a live band. please email me if you are interested.
thanks Ange

Return to “Vic”