girlfriends for girlfriends in melbourne

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Gail
Forum Legend
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: girlfriends for girlfriends in melbourne

Postby Gail » Mon Oct 17, 2011 1:38 pm

I give every credit to you girls who are doing things to help others in need. This sounds a lovely idea. :grouphug:
"You Gotta Laugh!"

Gail

Diagnosed April 2006,Lumpectomy,17 of 25 nodes positive, chemo, radiation. Finished treatment March 07
Diagnosed July 2012 cancer of mediastinal(nodes around lungs and heart)pelvis and spine. Up for the fight!

LuvMyLab
Superstar
Superstar

Re: girlfriends for girlfriends in melbourne

Postby LuvMyLab » Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:06 pm

Oh Nav, when I heard Alison's name in the speech I thought of your beautiful girlfriend but then thought it couldn't have been that 'one' too much of a coincidence, how wonderful that it's true.

Girls, I encourage everyone to get on board with this, it's not just about cancer, it's about helping out 'because we can'! When you hear about a 'girlfriend' that's doing it tough due to cancer, crappy boyfriend, distress, whatever the cause, G4G are all about making things happen. No longer sit around saying geez wish we could help that poor girl, because we CAN.

Hats off to you Nav, luv ya to bits and had a brilliant night last Friday, will remember for ever. xoxoxo :hugs: :hugs:

yowyow
Forum Queen
Forum Queen

girlfriends for girlfriends in melbourne

Postby yowyow » Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:04 pm

hi all... this org came about with the death of my beautiful friend alison
it has grown from strength to strength and if you are interested in becoming
involved, pls let me know...... LML and I with a few friends have attended the last
few nights... its going to get huge... makes me tear up... just a special group of girls
started by a member here "burger or berger" lol

Hope this is ok janette its non for profit

http://girlfriends4girlfriends.org.au/?page_id=12
Nav
every day without laughter is a wasted day !!!!

Return to “Vic”