First Ever Melbourne Breast Cancer Bra Walk

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Kiangel
Guru
Guru

Support from MP's

Postby Kiangel » Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:29 pm

The women of Mount Evelyn Primary School are doing terrific work in raising funds for the Breast Cancer Network of Australia.

However, their greatest work is drawing awareness to the issue. It truly is inspiring to see this group working hard for women’s health, especially breast cancer, the leading cause of cancer-related death in Australia.

I encourage all involved to keep up the good work!

Christine Fyffe MP
Deputy Speaker of the Legislative Assembly,
State Member for Evelyn

Kiangel
Guru
Guru

First Ever Melbourne Breast Cancer Bra Walk

Postby Kiangel » Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:38 am

Hi Guys,

I am part of a group that is organising this first ever event for Melbourne. The event is looking to be (cross fingers) starting at Federation Square and then a walk along the Yarra, with a return to Fed Square. The event is set to raise money for Breast Cancer Network Australia (BCNA) and is hoping for 1,000 or more participants. The date is looking to be Oct 30th This however, will be confirmed.

We want this to be a BIG, Melbourne event and to raise as much awareness about Breast Cancer as possible. Dare to bare in a pink or blue bra and WALK through the streets of Melbourne. This will be a family event so if you do not dare to bare, don't miss out. Just dress up in pink/blue t'shirts of whatever takes your fancy. Show your support and join us in a great cause!!

Visit our pages and please follow us.

Facebook
http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/hom ... 38173&ap=1

Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/melbbcbrawalk

We are currently in the early stages of organisation, so we are seeking sponsorship and participants and volunteers.

I am particularly interested in talking to folk diagnosed between the ages of 18-40.

This event though is open to ALL AGES men, women and children.

Feel free to add any ideas or support to this thread.

For more information please contact me via private message or kimpinker@iinet.net.au

Cheers,

Kim
Attachments
breastwalk3.jpg

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Vic”