National Conference for Young Women Affected by Breast Cancer - Sept 2010

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Crystalady
Forum Queen
Forum Queen
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: National Conference for Young Women Affected by Breast C

Postby Crystalady » Wed Aug 11, 2010 3:11 am

I'm the same age as Gail so I guess I'm too OLD too. The body feels ancient but my mind still feels like 30ish but I guess that doesn't count. :crybaby: :crybaby:

:hugs: Sandra
First diagnosed in Dec 1998. Thyroid cancer 2006. Thought I was free and clear after 10 years but no, mets in spine in Dec 2008. Femara stopped working October 2010.Was on Aromasin and zometa. Now taking Xeloda and Zometa.Xeloda not working Dec 2011. Tamoxifen started. Feb 2012 Now on Abraxane.

angel33
Superstar
Superstar

Postby angel33 » Tue Aug 10, 2010 10:11 pm

I'm going....glad I am classed as a younger woman.....hahahaha!

angel33

:angel:

PS Sam, maybe we can chat before then
EBC 1997, bony mets Dec 2000, liver mets april 2007, chemo since

MrsO
Guru
Guru

Postby MrsO » Sat Aug 07, 2010 4:19 pm

I'm going - who else is???? Would be great to get to know you a little bit before the event!

Gail
Forum Legend

Postby Gail » Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:24 pm

Sam, bit long in the tooth for this one, but would love to catch up with you when you are here.

chrismelb
Forum Queen
Forum Queen

Postby chrismelb » Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:12 pm

QLD how nice. Good excuse for a holiday.
Sam there was a young women conference here in Oct 2007. Looks like you just missed it.
Dx 9/03 EBC
5/12 ABC bones-Herceptin,Tamox&Zometa
8/12 Liver mets-Abraxane,Herceptin&Zometa
6/13 Xeloda/Tykerb Xgeva
11/14 TDM1 Xgeva
1/15 Rads to tumour in head
2/16 Whole brain rads lepto. mets, continue TDM1
8/16. Navelbine, Herceptin
1/17 Neratanib Xeloda & Herceptin.

Samantha37
Been there, done that
Been there, done that

Postby Samantha37 » Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:54 pm

I cant wait....this conference is something that is loooong overdue for us "young'uns"

Hope to see some of you there!
Dream. Believe. Discover. Create. Inspire. Conquer.

mcdwyer
Wise one
Wise one

National Conference for Young Women Affected by Breast Cancer - Sept 2010

Postby mcdwyer » Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:45 am

Cancer Council Queensland is proud to announce The 2nd National Conference for Young Women
Affected by Breast Cancer. The conference will be convened at the Radisson Gold Coast Resort,
Queensland, Australia from September 10 – 12, 2010.

Breast cancer is the most common cancer among women, and the impact of a diagnosis can be even
more devastating for young women. Over 700 women under the age of 40 are diagnosed with breast
cancer each year in Australia.

This conference will be an opportunity to learn, network, share, raise awareness and further advance
the needs and issues of young women diagnosed with breast cancer in Australia. We warmly invite
you to join us for this special event.

For more information and to sign up for regular email updates on the Conference program, travel
grants, registration and other special activities, please visit the conference website at

Return to “QLD”