Field of Women Live - Sydney - 11th Aug 07

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Janine
Founding Member
Founding Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Janine » Mon Jun 04, 2007 12:34 am

Jennifer - good on ya! Hope it's a lot of fun!

Susan - sounds to me like your brain is very active. (I can imagine the shemozzle if I tried to organise a conference and speakers and stuff ... :pmsl: )
Good luck Tuesday.
Janine

cherub
Superstar
Superstar

Postby cherub » Sat Jun 02, 2007 8:35 pm

I have my tickets and cant wait to celebrate the event
hope as many of you NSW girls will be there
:v_happy: :v_happy: :v_happy: :v_happy:
lots of love
Jennifer
Jennifer
Primary BC:
DX Apr 06 DCIS Gr3 St2B Oes + Prog + Lump & Aux 1 node+
TX: ECx4, Radio 6.5wks, Port, Taxol x12 & AI'S & have CFS
ABC:
October 08 Mets spine & Chest wall
Dec 08 mets liver - taxotere, xoleda & zometa
Jan 09 PPort - now still on Taxotere 18months
Mediastinum mets are taking my voice away
now for rads x 10 august 2010

Susan Helen Cohen
Guru
Guru

Field of Women Live

Postby Susan Helen Cohen » Sat Jun 02, 2007 6:14 pm

Hi Janine

In between my chemo and radiotherapy (which begins on Tuesday) I have been involved with organising the National Council of Jewish Women's national conference here in Sydney.
I have invited the Events Manager for BCNA to speak prior to the Monday night 18 June session on Modern Medical Intervention In Women's Health, to speak about Field of Women Live
Just thought you might be interested in how I try to keep my brain active these days!!!

Susan H C :ouch: :sleep: :ouch: :sleep: :ouch: :sleep:

Janine
Founding Member
Founding Member

Field of Women Live - Sydney - 11th Aug 07

Postby Janine » Thu May 31, 2007 2:11 pm

Field of Women LIVE Sydney Registrations Are Now Open

The website is up and running and you can register for the event online by clicking on http://fieldofwomen.org.au.clients.ayuda.com.au/.

BCNA is calling on 13,000 people - representing the number of Australians diagnosed with breast cancer in 2007 - to stand together and create the first ever Sydney Field of Women LIVE before the Sydney Swans v St Kilda match on Saturday evening, 11 August 2007.

All welcome - supporters, friends, survivors and anyone else!

[From BCNA e-Bulletin YW:3]
Janine

Return to “NSW”