Forum at Port Macquarie

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
louise.tobler
Guru
Guru
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Forum at Port Macquarie

Postby louise.tobler » Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:58 pm

Thanks Cas, You would not believe it but I registered for this and reading here on Sunday I forgot all about it. How is everything going with you. Hope all is ok Louise

jayem
Forum Queen
Forum Queen

Re: Forum at Port Macquarie

Postby jayem » Mon May 31, 2010 12:46 am

Thanks for the info Cas but week days are no good for me. It is nice to hear from you... hope all is well with you and your girls. I suppose you are busy now with soccer.
Jan

Dx 20 Sept 2006, 2 cm IDC + DCIS, 1/16+ node, ER+, PR+, HER2-, 4 AC, 4 Taxol, 33 rads
CFEM Trial 5 years Arimidex, 5 year SOLE trial Femara
Dx Aug 2016 neuroendocrine cancer in pancreas, mets to liver, abdominal nodes, hip, skull, scalp and breast.

cas145
Founding Member
Founding Member

Forum at Port Macquarie

Postby cas145 » Sun May 30, 2010 11:01 pm

Hi, just a quick note to let the Mid North Coast people know that there is a forum on this friday 4 June from 1pm at the Uniting Church Sherwood Rd Port Macquarie if you would like to go could you please phone Joanne Woodlands at Port Macquarie Cancer Institute by Tuesday morning. Thanks Cas

Return to “NSW”