Mini Field of Women

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
sue2211
Superstar
Superstar
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby sue2211 » Wed Aug 27, 2008 5:59 pm

Sorry Donna, can't make it as visiting my sister in New zealand October 1st - 10th. Will be thinking of you.
sue x
Diagnosed Feb 08. Lumpectomy and 2 sentinel nodes removed - negative. Medullary carcinoma, ER+, PR - , Her2 +.

Donna V
Wise one
Wise one

Mini Field of Women

Postby Donna V » Wed Aug 27, 2008 5:43 am

Sorry, I should have put this in my previous post.

I am in Allambie Heights, Northern Beaches, Sydney - I am a community liaison officer for BCNA and along with another officer I am organising a mini field of women at Balmoral. If you are unfamiliar with this basically pink lady silhouettes are pegged into grass in dedication of women with breast cancer and/or women who have passed.

If any of you are interested in coming along and joining in it is being held on Sunday 5th October, we will be meeting at the bottom of Raglan Street, Balmoral and walking along the Esplanade towards the rotunda on the beach where we will place our pink ladies into the grass beside the rotunda. There will be media present so it is a good way to get the power of the people out there and spread the word about breast cancer.

Please feel free to email me and discuss directly if you wish or post as normal and I will respond asap.

Thanks

Donna
Donna Vitagliano

Return to “NSW”