look good feel better

Talk about anything here.
yowyow
Forum Queen
Forum Queen

Postby yowyow » Tue Mar 13, 2007 11:32 pm

Yes, would be in that, not far from me!!

Kj
Superstar
Superstar

Postby Kj » Tue Mar 13, 2007 8:26 pm

Real friends are the ones who love you for being you!!!! (that is soooo important)
from Kim xxxx

yowyow
Forum Queen
Forum Queen

Postby yowyow » Tue Mar 13, 2007 8:17 pm

Kj
Superstar
Superstar

Postby Kj » Tue Mar 13, 2007 8:11 pm

Real friends are the ones who love you for being you!!!! (that is soooo important)

from Kim xxxx

yowyow
Forum Queen
Forum Queen

Postby yowyow » Tue Mar 13, 2007 8:00 pm

Kj
Superstar
Superstar

Postby Kj » Tue Mar 13, 2007 7:53 pm

from Kim xxxx

gallopinggranny
Forum Queen
Forum Queen
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby gallopinggranny » Wed Feb 28, 2007 11:10 pm

anything i find that is of interest i promise i will share. :v_happy:

GG
Onward and Upward
GG.

Kj
Superstar
Superstar

Postby Kj » Wed Feb 28, 2007 8:54 pm

hey girls we need cleaners for that stuff lol

I agree gg hey keep p the research we can all use it
xxx

from Kim xxxx

yowyow
Forum Queen
Forum Queen

Postby yowyow » Wed Feb 28, 2007 8:52 pm

Oh GG, that is one of my pet hates, the scrubbing of tiles. Especially as I am right handed and I had the node
clearance on my right. I do excercise it alot but try not to over do it. I am so unco' with my left.

Good research.

gallopinggranny
Forum Queen
Forum Queen
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby gallopinggranny » Wed Feb 28, 2007 8:47 pm

I agree about the makeup girls, that is why it was the one thing i decided not to worry about. I figure one out of 5 is okay, they are all okay on their own but altogether the impact is compounded. I also thought that these magazines were strategically placed in the waiting room, to help us. Instead of finding it a stressful thing working it all out i find it an interesting science. I enjoy researching information so for me the whole thing has a twofold purpose, one to help me stay healthy and two to give me an interest. I can afford this time to myself because i am retired, but i do understand that the ladies with young families could not do this.
The biggest bonus of course with using non chemical toiletries, using vegetable oil, palm oil or olive oil based soaps is that they don't leave scum on the tiles, in the shower or bath. I don't clean the bathroom anywhere near the number of times i used to. That was a terrific discovery.

GG
Onward and Upward

GG.

Kj
Superstar
Superstar

Postby Kj » Wed Feb 28, 2007 9:04 am

I totally agree with you Nav I think If it was just me I had to think of It might be different but it is so important that I get back to being me with some great improvements I dont buy fruit and veg from supermarkets never have actually so no change as well as meat i get that from butcher and u do now use organic body products like deo and body wash i also use enjo products but ive been doing this for ages since I had kids and I still got bcc so I cant turn my life upside down in the hope it wont come back. I have never looked back and wished I hadnt partied as hard as i did or smoked cigs or drunk alchol in case thats wat caused it I only wish I didnt have bccr If i knew wat caused it like us all I would stop using taking drinking or eating it (even wine and chocolate) :crybaby:
PS I will never touch another cig as long as I live but as for the wine and chocolate mmmmmm :roll:

from Kim xxxx

yowyow
Forum Queen
Forum Queen

Postby yowyow » Wed Feb 28, 2007 6:47 am

GG, I totally understand your point with beauty products, and I do like some of the Innoxa products. I will now have a better look at them.

I sometimes find it hard thinking am I doing everything I can ?? No I'm not but am now in the process
of searching through what I can do and what I won't do. I will be happy with a compromise between healthy food, excercise, not letting myself be a "stress head", sleeping & relaxing more etc etc. & my self image.

The makeup thing is a must for me right now, I need to take the attention off my hair (thats in my mind anyway)
and it makes me feel good about myself, which effects my family in positive many ways.
For me after the last year, thats very important.

I think if you feel and look great (in your own mind) thats half the battle won. Whether thats makeup, hair, knowing
you are eating well, cutting out toxins, whatever !! just doing whats right for YOU.

I am envious of ppl who can cut all the so called "bad" things out of their lives, it takes alot of hard work.
But for me right now its how I feel about myself and how that effects my family.

Kj
Superstar
Superstar

Postby Kj » Tue Feb 27, 2007 11:15 pm

I agree Im planning to Rule my life once this is over and not the other way around hey if its gonna happen its onna happen but i do plan on keeping myself as healthy and as fit i can.. But I plan on taking my life back its just a hurdle and thats the way i need to do it xxxxxxx

from Kim xxxx

jayem
Forum Queen
Forum Queen

Postby jayem » Tue Feb 27, 2007 11:10 pm

Well said Kim. We can send ourselves crazy trying to avoid anything that MIGHT give us a recurrence but nobody knows what causes it in the first place. Surely our quality of life is important to our general well being and stressing about products, makeup, food etc is not conducive to a healthy, happy life. We have enough to deal with. Moderation in all things except chocolate!
Jan

Dx 20 Sept 2006, 2 cm IDC + DCIS, 1/16+ node, ER+, PR+, HER2-, 4 AC, 4 Taxol, 33 rads
CFEM Trial 5 years Arimidex, 5 year SOLE trial Femara
Dx Aug 2016 neuroendocrine cancer in pancreas, mets to liver, abdominal nodes, hip, skull, scalp and breast.

Kj
Superstar
Superstar

Postby Kj » Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:57 pm

the thing is who knows wat causes it thats the thing and there is no way im giving up my makeup or colouring my hair when it does grow back but i will eat better and exersise look at jane mc grath she eats all healthy and it came back . Estee lauder is a big one for supporting bc maybe they should donate to LGFB Id be happy with that lol
Kimxx

from Kim xxxx

Return to “General Discussions”