forum housework - any objections?

Talk about anything here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
jezza
Forum Queen
Forum Queen
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby jezza » Tue Feb 20, 2007 4:26 pm

Sounds like a good idea Janine.

Thanks for all the effort you put in here.

jezza

gallopinggranny
Forum Queen
Forum Queen

Postby gallopinggranny » Tue Feb 20, 2007 12:17 pm

knock yourself out Janine, and thanks for the forum.
cheers
GG
Onward and Upward
GG.

adminabcg
Site Admin
Site Admin

forum housework - any objections?

Postby adminabcg » Tue Feb 20, 2007 10:04 am

In order to make navigation of the forum a bit easier, I am planning to do some cleaning up in this 'General Discussions' area. (Probably later tonight or tomorrow.) I would like to move all the topics that have anything to do with breast cancer, into 'Breast Cancer' or other relevant sections.
That would leave us with off-topic stuff and general chit chat in here.

Note: Some of the moved topics may go into the digest again as new topics.

Please let me know if you have any objections.

Janine
admin

Return to “General Discussions”