Moving on and just checking in

Talk about anything here.
Ann
Founding Member
Founding Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Ann » Mon Apr 07, 2008 1:11 am

:clap: Woo Hoo Natalie :v_happy: Fantastic News :biggrin:

You go girl !!!!! :hugs:

:heart: Ann
Carpe Diem

jezza
Forum Queen
Forum Queen
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby jezza » Sat Apr 05, 2008 11:09 am

Hey Sashiko

Good to hear from you! Sorry you did your money on the herbal dx. Good news that you are not intolerant to wheat. What a pain that would be!

Good luck with your scan..hope all is well.

jezza

Sashiko
Hot-shot
Hot-shot

Postby Sashiko » Fri Apr 04, 2008 2:26 pm

Grateful for every day and determined to make the most of each and every one. Lonely and scared some of the time, as my support is minimal and the out look not that great.!!

jaybee
Forum Queen
Forum Queen

Postby jaybee » Thu Apr 03, 2008 4:53 pm

Thank you Nav and Janine on bringing us this thread and hopefully now all members can pop in from time to time to let us know how they are travelling. It will certainly give alot of hope, inspiration and encouragement to both newbies and oldies. Both of you need to take a :bow: :bow: :heart:

jayem
Forum Queen
Forum Queen

Postby jayem » Thu Apr 03, 2008 4:47 pm

Congratulations and take a bow please Janine and Nav.
Jan

Dx 20 Sept 2006, 2 cm IDC + DCIS, 1/16+ node, ER+, PR+, HER2-, 4 AC, 4 Taxol, 33 rads
CFEM Trial 5 years Arimidex, 5 year SOLE trial Femara
Dx Aug 2016 neuroendocrine cancer in pancreas, mets to liver, abdominal nodes, hip, skull, scalp and breast.

natalie
Hot-shot
Hot-shot

Postby natalie » Thu Apr 03, 2008 4:33 pm

I posted this in another thread but thought I would check in here as well.

Today I went for my 12 month checkup & after a mammogram & ultrasound was given the all clear!!!! :v_happy: :v_happy: :v_happy:

It was a bit stressful going back there & it brought all the fears back BUT all is good - at least for the next 6 months I don't have to worry about it.

It's great to hear from my Dr that I have an extremely good prognosis & that the chemo would have only added to that.

Will check in to see how everyone else is travelling.

Natalie

Janette
Forum Legend

Postby Janette » Thu Apr 03, 2008 11:58 am

Excellent! :clap:
Janette

kerri

Postby kerri » Wed Apr 02, 2008 11:30 pm

Good one Janine and thanks Nav for suggesting this thread be started.
Will be interesting to see who checks in from now on.
Hopefully there'll be some we havn't for a very long time, even since before I joined.
ImageImage :clap: :clap:

yowyow
Forum Queen
Forum Queen

Postby yowyow » Wed Apr 02, 2008 11:21 pm

Thankyou so much Janine :hugs:
Look foward to a few "g'days" and moving on stories
Nav
every day without laughter is a wasted day !!!!

gallopinggranny
Forum Queen
Forum Queen

Postby gallopinggranny » Wed Apr 02, 2008 11:15 pm

Janine your customer service skills are second to none - well done, and thank you

Image Goodnight
Onward and Upward
GG.

Janine
Founding Member
Founding Member

Moving on and just checking in

Postby Janine » Wed Apr 02, 2008 11:13 pm

Umm... well I'm not moving on, just starting this sticky for those who are dropping in to say g'day.

Thanks for the idea Nav.
Janine

Return to “General Discussions”