Moving on and just checking in

Talk about anything here.
Ann
Founding Member
Founding Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Ann » Sat May 24, 2008 5:20 pm

Carpe Diem

jayem
Forum Queen
Forum Queen
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby jayem » Sat May 24, 2008 3:31 pm

Good for you Kim. I am sure your business will be thriving in no time. Your little girl looks gorgeous. Thanks for popping in and sharing your latest news.
Jan

Dx 20 Sept 2006, 2 cm IDC + DCIS, 1/16+ node, ER+, PR+, HER2-, 4 AC, 4 Taxol, 33 rads
CFEM Trial 5 years Arimidex, 5 year SOLE trial Femara
Dx Aug 2016 neuroendocrine cancer in pancreas, mets to liver, abdominal nodes, hip, skull, scalp and breast.

mum2chloe
Enlightened one
Enlightened one

hi guys

Postby mum2chloe » Sat May 24, 2008 2:31 pm

hi there,

been a while now since i posted on the board, just popped in to read some posts and see how everyone is getting on. Dh has been a bit flat as one of his old school colleges was recently diagnosed with bowel cancer. Good news so far, he is out of his surgery and has been given all clear on the surgery side.

We have been busy busy busy getting company up and running, very slow and time consuming process. Lots of work, but not much income yet. Fingers crossed we can jag another cpl of accounts. Work in the Logistics Consultancy field.

Our little baby girl celebrated her 1st b'day on may 4th, here is our b'day girl happy as always.

I also have some great news to share, my oncologist has given me a date of June 09, when i can finish taking the tamoxifen. Now to face my fears about no meds. hmm going to have my ovaries removed sometime this year, least i will be protected against the oestrogen production side of things.

Not much else to report, thinking of you all.

take care, till i pop in next time.

Hugs Kim
Dx July 2002 age 28. ER, Her2 pos 96mm tumor. 8/12 nodes.
Mast. Chemo AC & Tax,Rads, Tamoxifen & Zolodex,
Nov 2008 Oophorectomy, Arimidex, Femara.
Oct 2011 Recon surgery LD flap
May 2012 Dx Liver mets , 2yrs Abraxane & Herceptin.
June 2014 Aromasin & Herceptin

gallopinggranny
Forum Queen
Forum Queen

Postby gallopinggranny » Wed Apr 16, 2008 12:05 pm

what a lovely suprise Kim to come back from my week away and see your post. sounds like you have really settled in now and are enjoying your new lifestyle. so lovely to hear from you - love and best wishes always :hugs:
Onward and Upward
GG.

Ann
Founding Member
Founding Member

Postby Ann » Mon Apr 14, 2008 4:55 pm

Carpe Diem

tanya
Hot-shot
Hot-shot

Postby tanya » Sat Apr 12, 2008 9:29 pm

Hi Kim

Glad to hear you are whooping it up in China. I led the jetsetting lifestyle too until we had kids!!!!!!!!!! For the record, it was you that gave me hope when I was first diagnosed (Dec 07). I remember coming to this site and going to your web page, I was 36 at the time with a two and four year old and wondering how I was gonna get through, when I saw your story I really could relate to you and reading how you coped with treatment and kids and gave me a great lift.

I have done 4 of 6 TAC (5 this Wednesday), so yes I can see the light!!!!!!!!!!.

Thankyou, just wanted you to know that you have made a difference in my life and possibly others too. So enjoy China and your family, so deserve it.

Tanya

karin
Superstar
Superstar

Postby karin » Sat Apr 12, 2008 7:33 pm

Great to hear from you Kim :v_happy:
Glad to hear things are going well... looking forward to hearing more soon.
Karin xox
The best things in life aren't free
they're priceless

Gail
Forum Legend

Postby Gail » Fri Apr 11, 2008 9:09 pm

Wow, Kj, been off the air for a few months and I come back and look at you!, what a wonderful time you are having, so glad life is treating you so well, have a ball! :v_happy:

chrismelb
Forum Queen
Forum Queen

Postby chrismelb » Fri Apr 11, 2008 12:07 pm

Dx 9/03 EBC
5/12 ABC bones-Herceptin,Tamox&Zometa
8/12 Liver mets-Abraxane,Herceptin&Zometa
6/13 Xeloda/Tykerb Xgeva
11/14 TDM1 Xgeva
1/15 Rads to tumour in head
2/16 Whole brain rads lepto. mets, continue TDM1
8/16. Navelbine, Herceptin
1/17 Neratanib Xeloda & Herceptin.

Kj
Superstar
Superstar

Postby Kj » Fri Apr 11, 2008 11:48 am

Real friends are the ones who love you for being you!!!! (that is soooo important)
from Kim xxxx

Ann
Founding Member
Founding Member

Postby Ann » Thu Apr 10, 2008 9:15 pm

Carpe Diem

Sashiko
Hot-shot
Hot-shot

Postby Sashiko » Thu Apr 10, 2008 10:15 am

Grateful for every day and determined to make the most of each and every one. Lonely and scared some of the time, as my support is minimal and the out look not that great.!!

Doxiamonev
Forum Queen
Forum Queen

Postby Doxiamonev » Mon Apr 07, 2008 6:51 pm

Hugs

Doxia
Some people are always grumbling because roses have thorns; I am thankful that thorns have roses." Alphonse Karr

Dx 27.12.07,Gr 3, IDC Lt breast 1cm (Prim Ca) & 2.5cm (L/Node)
Bilateral Mastectomy & tissue expanders inserted, Axc. clearance 1/17+, Triple Neg.Tx 4 AC chemo,12 wkly Taxol (28/7/08)2 yrs NED!

gallopinggranny
Forum Queen
Forum Queen

Postby gallopinggranny » Mon Apr 07, 2008 11:01 am

Hi Sashiko, thank you for letting us know how you got on and sorry that things didn't work out the way you had hoped. I think wheat is a terrible thing in most diets, i only eat wheat when i can't avoid it - i feel so much better when i don't. secondly most yummy things that make me fat are made with wheat :crybaby:
Image good luck with the rest of your tx. :hugs:
Onward and Upward

GG.

gallopinggranny
Forum Queen
Forum Queen

Postby gallopinggranny » Mon Apr 07, 2008 10:58 am

good news Natalie, i can hear the happiness in your tone - well done girl.

Image keep well and happy :hugs:
Onward and Upward

GG.

Return to “General Discussions”