Your mental health journey with cancer?

Talk about anything here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
jayem
Forum Queen
Forum Queen
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Your mental health journey with cancer?

Postby jayem » Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:00 pm

Hello Belles.

May I suggest you provide a few more references so that we get some understanding of where your research is going. It is important that we know who will be seeing what responses are made and who will benefit from the research.

Thanks
Jan

Dx 20 Sept 2006, 2 cm IDC + DCIS, 1/16+ node, ER+, PR+, HER2-, 4 AC, 4 Taxol, 33 rads
CFEM Trial 5 years Arimidex, 5 year SOLE trial Femara
Dx Aug 2016 neuroendocrine cancer in pancreas, mets to liver, abdominal nodes, hip, skull, scalp and breast.

Belles

Your mental health journey with cancer?

Postby Belles » Mon Mar 18, 2019 12:52 pm

Hey everyone! I am new to this community but I am eager to learn more. I am a provisional psychologist in Victoria interested in helping people cope with the emotional difficulties that come with cancer. Whilst I am an outsider (I have not had cancer), I feel that the psychological side of cancer can often be neglected (would you agree?). Please feel free to reply to this post and share your mental health journey with cancer to help me gain a better understanding of your personal experiences.

I am looking forward to your replies :)

Return to “General Discussions”