Hi

Talk about anything here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
ruth1
Forum Queen
Forum Queen
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Hi

Postby ruth1 » Wed Feb 20, 2019 9:44 am

Hi Rosa so good to hear from you - I can relate to that nighttime fatigue - me too!! I am usually in bed really early these days. Very sad news of Judy passing away - she was a lovely and generous person on this forum and helped me a lot back in those early days of dx. Hope you are otherwise ok. Ruth
Dx IDC 2cm grade 3 ER/PR pos. DCIS grade 3, fam hist metastatic BC. Bi lat mastectomy, FEC x 4, surgical revision pending. AI x 5 yrs Femara

The new girl
Forum Queen
Forum Queen

Hi

Postby The new girl » Tue Feb 19, 2019 9:21 pm

:wave: hi everyone,I haven’t been on the forum for a while,life has been very busy and most nights I just fall asleep,but of course I feel guilty not logging in and posting although the forum does get very quiet. I was very sad to hear about Judy,she had gone through so much. I hope all the new ladies are doing ok and keep posting.
Rosa

Return to “General Discussions”