Hey

Talk about anything here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
schoolteacher
Forum Queen
Forum Queen

Re: Hey

Postby schoolteacher » Fri Jan 11, 2019 3:37 pm

Hi StephO
Great to hear things are moving in the right direction and you are feeling so much better. You are coming out the other side of treatment and life becomes enjoyable again :v_happy:

StephO
Guru
Guru
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Hey

Postby StephO » Tue Jan 08, 2019 9:37 pm

Hey All,

Just an update as I haven’t posted since before October.

I finished chemo October 25th. My hair is growing back. I refer to it as a “Persian rug” on my head as it feels like one. Trying to rock the short hair look and have dyed it dark brown as not all of my old hair fell out which was dark brown and the new hair growing was a light brown/dark blonde making it look like I had grey hair with comments such as “oh your hair looks grey”... yep thanks for that haha

I had surgery on the 18th of December for removal of my port, expanders replaced for permanent implants and fat grafting. I recovered very quickly. Still may need more fat grafting and my nipples created.

Things are going well, I have my energy back which I really noticed how fatigued and tired I was looking back. I do have sore feet from the chemo which sucks.
I was on menopause drug, Zoladex, to shut down my ovaries during chemo. Still having hot flushes and mood swings so hopefully that goes away soon!

I hope you are all well, I constantly think of you all.
Happy new year to you all and hopefully a positive 2019!

Return to “General Discussions”