Call back

Talk about anything here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
schoolteacher
Forum Queen
Forum Queen

Re: Call back

Postby schoolteacher » Mon Aug 13, 2018 7:34 am

:xfingers: that it is precautionary Please let us know the result. Best wishes :hugs:

Eilrebmik
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Eilrebmik » Fri Aug 10, 2018 9:58 pm

Thanks all for your lovely words of support. I’m now at the stage that I’ve spent so much energy worrying about it I’m sure there is nothing wrong. I will let you all know how I go after Tuesday.
Thanks again and best wishes to all going through their own journey xx

jayem
Forum Queen
Forum Queen

Postby jayem » Fri Aug 10, 2018 9:45 pm

No, I won't speculate either. My only suggestion is that you have someone with you as it is often very difficult to remember all you are told. Please do stay in touch.
Jan

Dx 20 Sept 2006, 2 cm IDC + DCIS, 1/16+ node, ER+, PR+, HER2-, 4 AC, 4 Taxol, 33 rads
CFEM Trial 5 years Arimidex, 5 year SOLE trial Femara
Dx Aug 2016 neuroendocrine cancer in pancreas, mets to liver, abdominal nodes, hip, skull, scalp and breast.

ruth1
Forum Queen
Forum Queen

Postby ruth1 » Fri Aug 10, 2018 3:22 pm

no point in people speculating and giving opinions other than what Janette has said. All you can do is wait and distract yourself until the appt. I very much hope its a precautionary thing and nothing for you to worry about. Best to be sure though. Fingers crossed for you and let us know how you go. The worry of this is awful and we've all been there at some point - freaking put waiting for results. Busy days best way to cope with the wait.
Dx IDC 2cm grade 3 ER/PR pos. DCIS grade 3, fam hist metastatic BC. Bi lat mastectomy, FEC x 4, surgical revision pending. AI x 5 yrs Femara

Eilrebmik

Postby Eilrebmik » Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:07 pm

Thanks Jeanette
5 sleeps to go til I find out.

Janette
Forum Legend

Postby Janette » Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:59 am

Hi and welcome to the forum.

I really don't know the stats of callback but there is obviously something that they are concerned about. It could be a precursor or something that needs attention or nothing.

Every time I have been called back has been for good reason and I'm very thankful they picked it up. The technology is getting better and better of finding stuff early.

Try to get it checked as soon as you can and try not to panic. Let us know how you go. :hugs:
Janette

Eilrebmik

Call back

Postby Eilrebmik » Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:03 pm

Hi
My sister was diagnosed with stage II breast cancer when she was 41. I’m now 41 and been called back for more tests after having a mammogram. They said there are suspect areas showing on both breasts. (I can’t remember the exact wording they used). I’m freaking out a little bit as they wanted me to go back the next day after calling but I couldn’t get there for 2 weeks. I still have 6 days to go and just want to get some feedback on whether people think maybe it’s just precaution.

Return to “General Discussions”