Anemia on Femara

Talk about anything here.
JudyB
Forum Queen
Forum Queen
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Anemia on Femara

Postby JudyB » Fri May 11, 2018 3:56 pm

Hi All, I have just had my GP's surgery running around panicking. Apparently my blood tests that I got done yesterday showed up that I have very low blood cells. Dorevitch tried to contact me last night and today my Dr tried to contact me. I was on the phone so they couldn't get through. They rang six times, one call after another and they all went to message bank. One time I heard the girl swear, the next time she said 'who is her oncologist.' I finally got off the phone and rang them (I heard the beeps and had been expecting a call from them.) My Dr came on the line and asked me if I had been bleeding anywhere to which I said no and she said maybe it was internal. At this point my husband turned up as they had rung him when they couldn't get me and he left work to come home! Was all that really necessary. I have to say I am pretty scared at this point. I am living in the country at the moment so can't go back to see my GP but I will be seeing one up here on Sunday. I'm sure there will be tests involved but I was wondering if anyone here had suffered from severe anemia whilst on Femara. Of course I am trying to find other reasons for this apart from cancer.
DX Sep 09, LB mast with axillary diss. Grd 2 Ductal Carc. 50mm diam. Margins clear. 1/13 nodes. OR+ PR+, HER2- . FEC x 3, Taxotere x 3, RADS x 30, Tamoxifen, DIEP reconstruction April 2011, Femara 2013, Oophorectomy 2013.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “General Discussions”