Happy Easter

Talk about anything here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
JudyB
Forum Queen
Forum Queen
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Happy Easter

Postby JudyB » Sun Apr 16, 2017 8:11 pm

Thank you Janette, Happy Easter to you too and everyone else here.
DX Sep 09, LB mast with axillary diss. Grd 2 Ductal Carc. 50mm diam. Margins clear. 1/13 nodes. OR+ PR+, HER2- . FEC x 3, Taxotere x 3, RADS x 30, Tamoxifen, DIEP reconstruction April 2011, Femara 2013, Oophorectomy 2013.

ruth1
Forum Queen
Forum Queen

Postby ruth1 » Sun Apr 16, 2017 12:05 am

enjoy the day Rosa and that little boy - they do grow so fast. :hugs:
Dx IDC 2cm grade 3 ER/PR pos. DCIS grade 3, fam hist metastatic BC. Bi lat mastectomy, FEC x 4, surgical revision pending. AI x 5 yrs Femara

The new girl
Forum Queen
Forum Queen

Postby The new girl » Sat Apr 15, 2017 11:26 pm

:wave: very good Ruth,'Buona Pasqua' after all the cooking and prepping I will surrender the kitchen tomorrow,everyone will clear up wash up pack dishwasher etc while I hold my little grandson who is growing so fast.
Rosa

ruth1
Forum Queen
Forum Queen

Postby ruth1 » Sat Apr 15, 2017 8:59 am

Thankyou Rosa - Buona Pasqua

Sounds like you are going to work very hard again for the family celebration. Hope you keep some energy so you can enjoy it and not be so tired that it is too much.
Dx IDC 2cm grade 3 ER/PR pos. DCIS grade 3, fam hist metastatic BC. Bi lat mastectomy, FEC x 4, surgical revision pending. AI x 5 yrs Femara

The new girl
Forum Queen
Forum Queen

Postby The new girl » Sat Apr 15, 2017 12:43 am

:wave: happy Easter from me to everyone out there.
What's everyone up to on Sunday,I am cooking a feast,the usual. I need to go and tackle the shops in the morning,then clean my house then cook. Cleaning houses as a job doesn't leave much time or energy to clean my own.
Rosa

Janette
Forum Legend

Happy Easter

Postby Janette » Fri Apr 14, 2017 9:13 pm

Happy Easter Everyone. May the Easter bunny look after you all. :easter:
Janette

Return to “General Discussions”