Help

Talk about anything here.
The new girl
Forum Queen
Forum Queen
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Help

Postby The new girl » Sun Mar 19, 2017 9:34 am

:wave: thanks Jane
Rosa

jane dio
Your Maj
Your Maj
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby jane dio » Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:34 am

17/3/2017 IDC NOS -, E-Cadherin + ER + PR +. Lumpectomy & Sentinel Node removal 30/3/17

jane dio
Your Maj
Your Maj

Postby jane dio » Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:32 am

17/3/2017 IDC NOS -, E-Cadherin + ER + PR +. Lumpectomy & Sentinel Node removal 30/3/17

The new girl
Forum Queen
Forum Queen

Postby The new girl » Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:44 pm

:wave: thanks so much mo for explaining that,I had no idea of these services.
Rosa

Mighty Oak
wasn't born yesterday
wasn't born yesterday

Postby Mighty Oak » Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:00 pm

Just sending you a hug, Rosa.
Things like this just start to get you down after a while, don't they?
Take care,
Mo xxx
P.s. The government scheme is actually a gp care plan which allows selected patients upto 5 free sessions with allied health professionals eg., physios, dietitians, podiatrists, etc. I've had access to services through my gp and I'm 54.

The new girl
Forum Queen
Forum Queen

Postby The new girl » Sat Mar 18, 2017 10:56 pm

:wave: thanks Jane,what government scheme is there,I am not a pensioner,only 53
Rosa

jane dio
Your Maj
Your Maj

Postby jane dio » Sat Mar 18, 2017 6:12 pm

Rosa, Physio has helped mum so much, I think she had 3 or 5 appointments free thru the government scheme (needed a referral from her GP).. during the session her physio trained her how to do the exercises herself at home if she needs too

The new girl
Forum Queen
Forum Queen

Postby The new girl » Sat Mar 18, 2017 5:40 pm

:wave: hi Jane,thanks so much for your reply,I am still not 100 0/0 what I have is called labrynthitis and it's very annoying I still cannot sleep on my right side,I feel I am on a boat continuously hungover :( the other night I had some wine and spent the next 3 hours throwing up,I will go see a physio where they do munouvers to help I believe, it's getting me down,not feeling my self
Rosa

jane dio
Your Maj
Your Maj

Postby jane dio » Fri Mar 17, 2017 2:25 am

Hi, my mum had a similar thing. She was toss herself off a chair or the bed at times, really awful to watch. Other times, I would look into her eyes and it was like she was watching a tennis match of super duper fast forward. Mum had meds and also went to a physio. She was told that the crystals in her inner ear and stopped floating cause her balance problems and progressing to vertigo (can't remember the long and twisted name for it). She did Physio for about 6-7 sessions and now she's right as rain. Hope this help. xox

The new girl
Forum Queen
Forum Queen

Postby The new girl » Tue Feb 28, 2017 5:25 pm

:wave: hi Janette,yes that's what the doctors have said,I have had a virus/cold but it's been re occurring for a while now 5 months ago I had a ct scan because of dizziness but all was clear,but I have still had occasional light headless and head spins and I have had this same virus/cold at least 2 times
I just hope it clears up soon,I am taking Meds to help with dizziness and also taking steroids.
So have just been resting as I cannot work.
Rosa

Janette
Forum Legend

Postby Janette » Tue Feb 28, 2017 4:32 pm

Labyrinthitis is usually caused by a viral infection, such as the common cold or flu, which spreads to the labyrinth.
http://www.nhs.uk/Conditions/Vertigo/Pages/Causes.aspx

Is this it Rosa? I hope you're feeling much better very soon. :hugs:
Janette

The new girl
Forum Queen
Forum Queen

Postby The new girl » Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:44 pm

:wave: thanks ladies,it's just a horrible thing,and yes Ruth that's exactly what it is,and yes I am having to just rest because I cannot do much else :crybaby: feeling really helpless and it's hard for me to watch everyone else do what I normally do
Rosa

JudyB
Forum Queen
Forum Queen

Postby JudyB » Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:17 pm

Hi Rosa, sorry you now have this to deal with. I can't help you but I do hope it disappears quickly.

Judy
DX Sep 09, LB mast with axillary diss. Grd 2 Ductal Carc. 50mm diam. Margins clear. 1/13 nodes. OR+ PR+, HER2- . FEC x 3, Taxotere x 3, RADS x 30, Tamoxifen, DIEP reconstruction April 2011, Femara 2013, Oophorectomy 2013.

ruth1
Forum Queen
Forum Queen

Postby ruth1 » Mon Feb 27, 2017 7:33 pm

Hi Rosa, sorry to know you are having illness and discomfort. Sounds like Labyrinthitis which happens when inner ear gets inflamed and then causes dizziness etc. I have had this and it isn't nice. I really hope you are back to normal soon but please rest because you've had a nasty virus and you need time to recover. Sending a hug. :hugs:
Dx IDC 2cm grade 3 ER/PR pos. DCIS grade 3, fam hist metastatic BC. Bi lat mastectomy, FEC x 4, surgical revision pending. AI x 5 yrs Femara

schoolteacher
Forum Queen
Forum Queen

Postby schoolteacher » Mon Feb 27, 2017 6:31 am

I had a touch of vertigo years ago as a result of a middle ear infection. It's a horrible feeling. Hope it clears up quickly :hugs:

Return to “General Discussions”