A Girl From Oz

Talk about anything here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
jezza
Forum Queen
Forum Queen
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

A Girl From Oz

Postby jezza » Sat Dec 31, 2016 6:26 pm

I've just been reading the autobiography of Lyndall Hobbs. I think some of you will remember her. She was a TV presenter, producer etc and had a really star studded life in London and America.

She had the most awful time with recon after having breast cancer. Makes me glad we are in Australia. Worth a read. I just borrowed it from the library.

Anyone read it?

jezza
Dx Jan. 1992 9mm Grade 3 IDC node neg. LB mast. Prophylactic RB mast. 6 months later. No chemo. No rads. Saline implants. 22 years NED. (No Evidence of Disease)

Return to “General Discussions”