BCAUS YOUTUBE CLIP for those who haven't seen it.

Talk about anything here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
LJF
Your Maj
Your Maj
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: BCAUS YOUTUBE CLIP for those who haven't seen it.

Postby LJF » Sun Feb 19, 2017 7:32 pm

I just watched it and it was beautiful. Brought a tear to my eyes and I love the song so much. I do however have one query. How on earth did my mothers name Lorraine get put with my picture instead of Leeanne (LJF). But hey I'm fine with it and loved that I was shown. Thank you so much. :rose: :clap:
Dxd 21 Sept 07 LB, 2cm Grade 2, ER+, PR+, Her2- Lumpectomy 24th Oct 07, SNB 15%,
Auxillary Clearance 14th November 0/17 nodes+ Chemo 4 (finished). Radiation (finished).Arimidex started. Gone off of Arimidex and onto Tamoxefin. 5yrs extended to 10yrs so the tablets continue :(
Leeanne

Janette
Forum Legend

Postby Janette » Thu Sep 08, 2016 11:21 pm

Hi Debbie,
Welcome to the forum. I'm glad you enjoyed the clip.

I just read your story, Very familiar, I thought I had DCIS but had an area of IDC as happens to many ladies. That was 11 years ago. Getting your actual diagnosis and pathology results and then learning what treatment you will be having is a huge step forward from the uncertainty of finding out there is something there. Treatment isn't easy but hopefully a few months treatment and life gets back on track.

There is support here from those who have done the hard yards and come out the other side. :hugs:
Janette

DebbieJ

Postby DebbieJ » Thu Sep 08, 2016 3:07 pm

Loved watching this video. It is so inspiring to see the strength and joy in the faces of so many who have come before me. Thank you ladies

Mighty Oak
wasn't born yesterday
wasn't born yesterday

Postby Mighty Oak » Fri Sep 02, 2016 8:35 am

Jezza,
Wow! What a fantastic video. Such a great tribute to all who have, or had, this disease. Very powerful.
Mo xxx

Janette
Forum Legend

Postby Janette » Fri Sep 02, 2016 12:13 am

Thanks Jezza,
Quite a reaction on FB from members.
Janette

The new girl
Forum Queen
Forum Queen

Postby The new girl » Thu Sep 01, 2016 9:37 pm

:wave: that was suppose to say. ...thanks jezza

The new girl
Forum Queen
Forum Queen

Postby The new girl » Thu Sep 01, 2016 9:36 pm

:wave: thanks mezzanine
Rosa

jezza
Forum Queen
Forum Queen

Postby jezza » Thu Sep 01, 2016 6:58 pm

Looking at this clip ....so many girls who have dropped out of the forum and you wonder how they are going. I know some on face book are going really well, but others who we got to know we haven't heard from for years.

Lets hope it's because they are so busy and healthy that they hardly think about BC any more!

jezza
Dx Jan. 1992 9mm Grade 3 IDC node neg. LB mast. Prophylactic RB mast. 6 months later. No chemo. No rads. Saline implants. 22 years NED. (No Evidence of Disease)

jezza
Forum Queen
Forum Queen

BCAUS YOUTUBE CLIP for those who haven't seen it.

Postby jezza » Thu Sep 01, 2016 1:41 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HwPg3mJ ... e=youtu.be

Some of the girls from the forum put this up on Facebook. I thought it might be of interest for those of you who haven't seen it.

Memories!

jezza
Dx Jan. 1992 9mm Grade 3 IDC node neg. LB mast. Prophylactic RB mast. 6 months later. No chemo. No rads. Saline implants. 22 years NED. (No Evidence of Disease)

Return to “General Discussions”