Long Time No See

Talk about anything here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Marydean
Forum Queen
Forum Queen
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Long Time No See

Postby Marydean » Tue Oct 13, 2015 7:40 pm

Kerri! I was just thinking about you last week, wondering how you're getting on. :hug: Sorry to hear you had a scare, so relieved that it's not cancerous. Anyway it's lovely to hear from you, you've got my number if you ever want to catch for a coffee or whatever. Take care. xxx MD
Dancing through life, healing every cell in my body.

Tracey Gibney
Forum Queen
Forum Queen

Postby Tracey Gibney » Mon Oct 12, 2015 8:49 am

Kerrie lovely to hear from you!
EBC 94 aged 34. Mastectomy CMF, tamoxifen. Mets 07 brachial plexus, supra clavicular node, sternum. Treated with AI's Rads x3 Ooph 09. 2014 met to chest wall,surg, rads. 12/14 Multiple bone mets, rt axillary nodes further recurrence chest wall. Failed on Faslodex. 8/15 Ibrance

Janette
Forum Legend

Postby Janette » Sun Oct 11, 2015 10:27 pm

Hi Kerri,
Lovely to hear you're doing well. Thanks for dropping in and letting us know. :hugs:
Janette

kerri
Guru
Guru

Long Time No See

Postby kerri » Sun Oct 11, 2015 10:15 pm

Hello all, I have been thinking of my old buddies here alot lately, so I wanted to check in & see how you all are doing.
I'm doing really well bc wise.
I had a scare a couple of months ago with a lump that has developed in my bad boob.
Had the usual scans which showed a non cancerous lump that has formed as a result of the mast/recon that I had 4 yrs ago. So to my relief isn't nothing sinister.
I've got other on going health problems that will go on causing me grief, but I'm thankfully still cancer free.
Love to you all
Kerri xx :hugs: :rose:
kerri (^_^)
dxd '07 age 36 with stg 2 grd 2, prog & est+ receptor 3cm. IDC, no node involvement, lumpectomy, rads & Tamox.
Strong family history of bc including my Mum who was dxd 2 months before me.
In 2007 I had a risk reducing oophorectomy and in 2010 had mast. & lat. dorsi recon..

Return to “General Discussions”