jay66

Talk about anything here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
kerri
Guru
Guru
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: jay66

Postby kerri » Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:11 am

Hi Jayne,
I often think of you and I'm so pleased to read that you are doing so well.
You were 5yrs. in July & I was 5yrs. in August, that's a great milestone for both of us.
I hope we both keep doing great and enjoying life, without anymore interruptions for the big Mr. C.
Raising a glass to you Jayne.

Luv & hugs to you :hugs: :v_happy: :happydance: :hugs:
kerri (^_^)
dxd '07 age 36 with stg 2 grd 2, prog & est+ receptor 3cm. IDC, no node involvement, lumpectomy, rads & Tamox.
Strong family history of bc including my Mum who was dxd 2 months before me.
In 2007 I had a risk reducing oophorectomy and in 2010 had mast. & lat. dorsi recon..

SUE48
Superstar
Superstar

Postby SUE48 » Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:16 pm

Fantastic news Jayne, thanks for the update :clap: :v_happy:
Always face the sunshine and the shadows will fall behind

Sashiko
Hot-shot
Hot-shot

Postby Sashiko » Fri Aug 31, 2012 6:09 pm

Hi Jayne,
Finally found you. I have wondered and wondered, but great that you are doing so well.
Since last corresponding, I have sold my house in Mollymook and moved to Maldon in Victoria. Not sure why Maldon, one friend said I had had enlightenment.

So Daisy and 5 of the white fantails and all my clutter came over 3 months ago, after buying a very old heritage house, with a huge garden. My two grandies are now in Sydney with their mother, so that is sad, but I have seen more of my son.

Hope your four legged friends are all still well and happy,
Big hug,
Rhonda/Sashiko
Grateful for every day and determined to make the most of each and every one. Lonely and scared some of the time, as my support is minimal and the out look not that great.!!

Gail
Forum Legend

Postby Gail » Sat May 26, 2012 8:49 am

:wave: :wave: :happydance: :happydance: Thanks for the update, great to hear all is going so well and life back to normal.
"You Gotta Laugh!"

Gail

Diagnosed April 2006,Lumpectomy,17 of 25 nodes positive, chemo, radiation. Finished treatment March 07
Diagnosed July 2012 cancer of mediastinal(nodes around lungs and heart)pelvis and spine. Up for the fight!

schoolteacher
Forum Queen
Forum Queen

Postby schoolteacher » Fri May 25, 2012 10:59 pm

Fabulous news Jayne. :v_happy: :cheers: here's to the next 5 years

jaybee
Forum Queen
Forum Queen

Postby jaybee » Fri May 25, 2012 9:04 pm

Hey Jayne, woohoo u :clap: I am so happy for you and may you continue in good health :heart:

molly dooker
Forum Queen
Forum Queen

Postby molly dooker » Fri May 25, 2012 8:38 pm

I remember you! So great to hear from you. Glad your are going so well. :wave: :happydance: :hugs:
Chris

Janette
Forum Legend

Postby Janette » Fri May 25, 2012 8:28 pm

Hi Jayne,
Thanks for the update, good to see you getting on with life and all is well. :hugs:
Janette

jay66
Forum Queen
Forum Queen

jay66

Postby jay66 » Fri May 25, 2012 7:45 pm

:wave:

Just popped in to say all is well with myself and this july will be 5 years on. Been busy with life and family they are turning into wonderful young adults. Makes me feel old but appreciating every moment of it. :heart take care all old and new to the forum. :heart:
Jayne
Life, Live it.

Dx 7/07 DCIS 2cm, IDC 1.8cm, multifocal. Grade 2/3. 0/7 Nodes. Vascular Lymph Invasion. ER/PR- Her2 +++ under reconstrution lat flap, expanders. C cup

Return to “General Discussions”