Looking for women who have had breast cancer

Many people give their time in different ways to improve conditions for the breast cancer community. Here we can discuss what's happening and what needs to happen. We can also celebrate the successes, acknowledge the input and learn how we can help or become involved.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
molly dooker
Forum Queen
Forum Queen
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Looking for women who have had breast cancer

Postby molly dooker » Sat Aug 21, 2010 4:24 pm

I found this article in my Mum's community newspaper, it reads:

Beaten breast cancer once?
A new study into breast cancer is concentrating on stopping cancer recurring.
The Australian Nerw Zealand Breast Cancer Trials Group is trying to find out if breast cancer can be prevented
from coming back and is seeking postmenopausal women who have previously had breast cancer and have
completed their therapy.

To be eligible for this study, women need to have previously had hormone sensitive breast cancer and have been
treated with hormonal therapy (eg tamoxifen) for at least four years.

Therapy needs to have been completed for a least one year and participants need to be currently free of breast cancer.

The trial is coordinated in Perth by Royal Perth Hospital and Sir Charles Gairdner Hospital.

For more information, phone 1800 039 634 or visit http://www.anzbctg.org

I am not eligible, but I thought someone may be interested.
Chris

Return to “Projects, Issues and Actions”