Post-traumatic Psychological Growth and Breast Cancer Research

Many people give their time in different ways to improve conditions for the breast cancer community. Here we can discuss what's happening and what needs to happen. We can also celebrate the successes, acknowledge the input and learn how we can help or become involved.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
lulahj
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Thanks for the support :)

Postby lulahj » Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:27 pm

SUE48
Superstar
Superstar

Postby SUE48 » Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:28 pm

Hi Louise
I am sure many of our Melb gals will be happy to....shame I live in quiet old Adelaide
Good luck with it all
Regards
Sue
Always face the sunshine and the shadows will fall behind

claire
wasn't born yesterday
wasn't born yesterday

Postby claire » Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:25 pm

good luck with your research - i hope you get lots of victorian forum members to help you out

lulahj

Post-traumatic Psychological Growth and Breast Cancer Research

Postby lulahj » Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:22 pm

Hello all :)

I was referred to this forum by a member who described it as having been an absolute life line for her.

I'm currently doing my honours research in post-traumatic psychological growth in BC survivors and am interested in connecting with women who feel that they have something to offer newly diagnosed breast cancer sufferers by way of sharing the story of their BC journey, and who also believe they would benefit from taking part in the project themselves. Strict ethical guidelines apply (ethics approval has been acquired).

I believe it will be a valuable experience for all those who feel they'd be interested in taking part. I would like to offer that oppurtunity by way of a one-off call for "participants." The forum itself will not be used as part of the research. Maximum time commitment of 2.5 hours (interview & questionnaire). Participants are free to withdraw at any time and strict confidentiality applies.

If anyone would like to participate or simply enquire further regarding the nature of the research, please drop me a line at my e-mail address. All queries will be answered. Sorry, but all interested parties should live within Victoria. Particpants need to be within travelling distance as interviews will be condcuted face-to-face (at a meeting place and time convienient to you),

Thank you & many blessings,

Louise

Return to “Projects, Issues and Actions”