Cheryl

For those wanting to share with others living with secondary or metastatic breast cancer.
gallopinggranny
Forum Queen
Forum Queen
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby gallopinggranny » Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:51 am

hi Cheryl, i have been thinking of you. not sure where you are, or what your current status is, but i am hoping that you are getting the love, support and care that you need. Image
Onward and Upward
GG.

Cyndie
Enlightened one
Enlightened one

Postby Cyndie » Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:14 pm

:hugs: to you Cheryl, I hope that you're home soon and the treatment gives you some relief.
Cyndie
Living every day!!!!

Crystalady
Forum Queen
Forum Queen
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Crystalady » Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:54 pm

Cheryl it really is time for things to go right for you for a change. Many hugs and wishing you a quick return home.

:hugs: Sandra
First diagnosed in Dec 1998. Thyroid cancer 2006. Thought I was free and clear after 10 years but no, mets in spine in Dec 2008. Femara stopped working October 2010.Was on Aromasin and zometa. Now taking Xeloda and Zometa.Xeloda not working Dec 2011. Tamoxifen started. Feb 2012 Now on Abraxane.

jaybee
Forum Queen
Forum Queen

Postby jaybee » Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:50 pm

My thoughts are with you Cheryl, hope you get to be with your family at home soon :hugs:

My thoughts are with you also Janette, I am really grateful that you are keeping us all informed.
Please take care of you and am only a pm away if you need :hugs:

Doxiamonev
Forum Queen
Forum Queen

Postby Doxiamonev » Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:26 pm

Hugs Cheryl, hope you feel better soon xxxxx
Thanks Janette xx
Hugs

Doxia
Some people are always grumbling because roses have thorns; I am thankful that thorns have roses." Alphonse Karr

Dx 27.12.07,Gr 3, IDC Lt breast 1cm (Prim Ca) & 2.5cm (L/Node)
Bilateral Mastectomy & tissue expanders inserted, Axc. clearance 1/17+, Triple Neg.Tx 4 AC chemo,12 wkly Taxol (28/7/08)2 yrs NED!

jo
Been there, done that
Been there, done that

Postby jo » Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:15 pm

Thinking about you Cheryl and hoping you can get things sorted so you can go home soon.
Cheers Jo

Sheila
wasn't born yesterday
wasn't born yesterday

Postby Sheila » Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:13 pm

cherub
Superstar
Superstar

Postby cherub » Fri Aug 21, 2009 2:54 pm

hey cheryl
just know I am thinking of you always
lots of love and hugs
jennifer
Jennifer
Primary BC:
DX Apr 06 DCIS Gr3 St2B Oes + Prog + Lump & Aux 1 node+
TX: ECx4, Radio 6.5wks, Port, Taxol x12 & AI'S & have CFS
ABC:
October 08 Mets spine & Chest wall
Dec 08 mets liver - taxotere, xoleda & zometa
Jan 09 PPort - now still on Taxotere 18months
Mediastinum mets are taking my voice away
now for rads x 10 august 2010

mazzerwally

Postby mazzerwally » Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:29 pm

Thanks Jannette for keeping us informed about Cheryl. The poor girl is not having a good run at the moment. Could you please pass on my good wishes for her nad tell her I am thinking about her and hoping things will get better soon

Love from
Marilyn :wave:

Gail
Forum Legend

Postby Gail » Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:09 pm

Thanks Janette for the update on Cheryl. Cheryl's certainly having a very confronting and miserable time with all that's going on, so sorry to hear, and please pass on my thoughts to her for some relief soon. :grouphug:

Broni
Forum Queen
Forum Queen

Postby Broni » Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:09 am

thinking of you Cheryl, and hoping that you get some respite from the hospital very soon :hugs:
Broni

[color=blue]life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass - it's about learning to dance in the rain[/color]

DX 12/09/07 Gr 3 DCIS
RB Mastectomy, ANC 11/10/07
9/27 lymphnodes
Triple Neg
dose dense 4 x AC 4 x taxol
40 rads
Prophylactic LB mastectomy 17/12/09
Still dancing with NED, 7 years on

Janette
Forum Legend

Postby Janette » Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:57 am

Cheryl came home from hospital on Tuesday, went to have chemo yesterday and they hadn't given here enough medication and was ill enough for them to not give the chemo and was back in hospital last night. She expects they will give her the chemo and then send her home afterwards.

She is to have Whole brain radiation for brain mets unfortunately. It is causing problems with her hand.

Cheryl, so worried about you, this is so cruel. :hugs:
Janette

Gail
Forum Legend

Postby Gail » Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:28 pm

Sad to hear you don't think you will come home Janine :hugs: I so hope you do.

jo
Been there, done that
Been there, done that

Postby jo » Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:21 pm

Hope you get your tabs organized soon Cheryl. It is depressing when you can't go home because of medication problems.
I am like Janine. What is hbw?
Hope you are home soon.
Cheers Jo

Janine
Founding Member
Founding Member

Postby Janine » Tue Aug 18, 2009 3:59 pm

Lovely to see you posting cheryl. I miss you soo much. Pal care has very kindly let me use one of their PCs for a little while so we might even be able to catch up porperlly soon.
What is hbw? (sorry)

What a wonderful daughter Belinda - thank you.

Hosp is not a great place to be but I can't see myself going home now. But hope you are home very soon.

:hugs:
Janine

Return to “Secondary Breast Cancer”