checking in been too long..

For those wanting to share with others living with secondary or metastatic breast cancer.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Janette
Forum Legend

Re: checking in been too long..

Postby Janette » Tue Nov 21, 2017 6:50 pm

I hope you will see Chloe's kids grow up Kim. .:hugs:
Janette

mum2chloe
Enlightened one
Enlightened one
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby mum2chloe » Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:44 pm

I didn't follow a lot of Christines Journey as I wasn't part of the advanced fb group I presume Christine would of like you said opened up more there to others in a similar situation.

So many women lately have succumbed to secondaries and passed on since I was diagnosed, it really brings you back to reality how fragile life is and how much we take our own health for granted at times.

My little Chloe who was just 6mths when I first joined this group is now 10! I'll see if I can upload a photo if it will allow me..
Dx July 2002 age 28. ER, Her2 pos 96mm tumor. 8/12 nodes.
Mast. Chemo AC & Tax,Rads, Tamoxifen & Zolodex,
Nov 2008 Oophorectomy, Arimidex, Femara.
Oct 2011 Recon surgery LD flap
May 2012 Dx Liver mets , 2yrs Abraxane & Herceptin.
June 2014 Aromasin & Herceptin

Janette
Forum Legend

Postby Janette » Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:29 pm

Hi Kim
Christine was an important part of our forum, we miss her too. There wasn't a lot of peer support here for those with mets with the Facebook group offering lots more I guess. Christine checked in thankfully, though she didn't really elaborate on what she was going through. I'm sure to protect those with primary.
Janette

mum2chloe
Enlightened one
Enlightened one

checking in been too long..

Postby mum2chloe » Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:10 pm

Hi Ladies,

I miss our Christine soo much we were diagnosed with mets the same time roughly in 2012. Christine always said to me ' you were the one with the bad liver not me, I'm so jealous of how well you are doing with treatment and how tough I was for roughing it 2yrs on Abraxane, poor Christine didn't cope on Abraxane and had a bit of a meltdown resulting in a break in treatment.

I miss her smile, Christine spoke to everyone when I did the occasional day of indulgence at think pink. It was on this very forum that I met Christine first in 2008.

So I was sitting up and just thinking about the forum.. hence my post, plus I just watched A Place to call Home and balled my eyes out.

I hope you are all doing well with your current treatment for Mets...

Lets keep plodding along. xx
Dx July 2002 age 28. ER, Her2 pos 96mm tumor. 8/12 nodes.
Mast. Chemo AC & Tax,Rads, Tamoxifen & Zolodex,
Nov 2008 Oophorectomy, Arimidex, Femara.
Oct 2011 Recon surgery LD flap
May 2012 Dx Liver mets , 2yrs Abraxane & Herceptin.
June 2014 Aromasin & Herceptin

Return to “Secondary Breast Cancer”