Chrissy Kik

For those wanting to share with others living with secondary or metastatic breast cancer.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
winterlong
Superstar
Superstar
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Chrissy Kik

Postby winterlong » Sun Feb 15, 2015 12:41 pm

So sorry to hear of the progression Chrissy.
I hope you do well with the chemo.

sending love and healing thoughts your way.
winterlong.
:heart:

chrismelb
Forum Queen
Forum Queen

Postby chrismelb » Sun Feb 08, 2015 12:42 am

Good on you Chrissy and well done on getting this far, next for you will be FREE TDM1 i know it. Which chemo are you on now? Have u posted in the ABC support group about it? I can miss posts on that as so many now. And i am a bit slack reading this also so i am glad i logged on now at midnight plus 40!! xoxoxo Take care.

Tracey Gibney, i didn't realise about your Nana status, that is fantastic news and I am so excited for you as such a big thing to get to xoxoxoxox :v_happy:
Dx 9/03 EBC
5/12 ABC bones-Herceptin,Tamox&Zometa
8/12 Liver mets-Abraxane,Herceptin&Zometa
6/13 Xeloda/Tykerb Xgeva
11/14 TDM1 Xgeva
1/15 Rads to tumour in head
2/16 Whole brain rads lepto. mets, continue TDM1
8/16. Navelbine, Herceptin
1/17 Neratanib Xeloda & Herceptin.

ruth1
Forum Queen
Forum Queen

Postby ruth1 » Sat Feb 07, 2015 9:48 am

really in awe of your strength Chrissy. I don't know how you find the great attitude against such bad odds- working with all of this is admirable. Really hope the chemo does great things for you.
Dx IDC 2cm grade 3 ER/PR pos. DCIS grade 3, fam hist metastatic BC. Bi lat mastectomy, FEC x 4, surgical revision pending. AI x 5 yrs Femara

schoolteacher
Forum Queen
Forum Queen

Postby schoolteacher » Sat Feb 07, 2015 9:08 am

So sorry you have had progression and need chemo again.
Enjoy you grand babies first birthday how long are you in Melbourne? I hope it stays warm for you

Tracey Gibney
Forum Queen
Forum Queen

Postby Tracey Gibney » Fri Feb 06, 2015 11:14 am

Hi Chrissy progression is never a good thing but it sounds like you are responding well. Enjoy your trip to Melbourne and Happy Birthday to the Birthday girl!! I am going to be a Nana any day now so I am very excited.
Tracey xxx
EBC 94 aged 34. Mastectomy CMF, tamoxifen. Mets 07 brachial plexus, supra clavicular node, sternum. Treated with AI's Rads x3 Ooph 09. 2014 met to chest wall,surg, rads. 12/14 Multiple bone mets, rt axillary nodes further recurrence chest wall. Failed on Faslodex. 8/15 Ibrance

Janette
Forum Legend

Postby Janette » Thu Feb 05, 2015 12:41 pm

Hi Chrissy,
Always good to hear from you. I'm sorry to hear you've had progression, I hope the chemo works well and it regresses further. Enjoy you trip to Melbourne. :hugs:
Janette

code
Your Maj
Your Maj

Postby code » Thu Feb 05, 2015 10:39 am

Hi,

Working through chemo is fun, isn't it?? The no hair and no energy can be so hard. I did it too and do not remember it too fondly. Thinking of you. Hang in there!

I hope you feel ok and enjoy your trip to Melbourne for the birthday party. Especially hoping your tummy is ok enough to have a little bit of cake :)

Chrissy
Enlightened one
Enlightened one

Chrissy Kik

Postby Chrissy » Thu Feb 05, 2015 5:20 am

Hello Ladies
I haven't been on line for months
Unfortunately for me my cancer has progressed and my tumour markers hit 365
Back on weekly chemo and my tumour have gone down to 164
No hair again tho!
This last year has whizzed by
My Grand Daughter will be One on 16th Feb so DH and I are flying to Melbourne for her Birthday Party
I am feeling okay but extremely tired
Still doing my 6 hours (2 shifts) of work
It can be hard but I am determined that this cancer is not getting the better of me
:grouphug: Chrissy

Return to “Secondary Breast Cancer”